just installed, i am a new user

• Lee “premier69” Hughes
  • Lee “premier69” Hughes's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #145766 by Lee “premier69” Hughes
just installed, i am a new user was created by Lee “premier69” Hughes
hello all!

so, I have the latest joomla...

I just downloaded and installed K2 and in the components menu there's an entry 'com-k2' and when i click int i just get a blank page, the whole page i mean.

does the fact that i have flexicontent installed have anything to do with it? or jchoptimizer, or gzip compression..... ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #145771 by william white
Replied by william white on topic just installed, i am a new user
usually a blank page means an error. Try turning on error reporting to get a message that will tell you what the confilct or error is.
Many times you can disable plugins one at a time until the page loads and figure it out that way as well

More
8 years 10 months ago #149104 by Stefan Cote
Replied by Stefan Cote on topic just installed, i am a new user
I have same problem ... here is the message :

Notice: Use of undefined constant K2_JVERSION - assumed 'K2_JVERSION' in /home/drencre/public_html/ver3/administrator/modules/mod_k2_stats/mod_k2_stats.php on line 15

Notice: Use of undefined constant K2_JVERSION - assumed 'K2_JVERSION' in /home/drencre/public_html/ver3/administrator/modules/mod_k2_stats/mod_k2_stats.php on line 23

Notice: Use of undefined constant DS - assumed 'DS' in /home/drencre/public_html/ver3/administrator/modules/mod_k2_stats/mod_k2_stats.php on line 29

Warning: require_once(/home/drencre/public_html/ver3/administrator/modules/mod_k2_statsDShelper.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/drencre/public_html/ver3/administrator/modules/mod_k2_stats/mod_k2_stats.php on line 29

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/drencre/public_html/ver3/administrator/modules/mod_k2_statsDShelper.php' (include_path='.:/opt/ntphp/php54/lib/php') in /home/drencre/public_html/ver3/administrator/modules/mod_k2_stats/mod_k2_stats.php on line 29

More
8 years 10 months ago #149124 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic just installed, i am a new user
@Stefan Cote

This means that for some reason the K2 system plugin is not installed/enabled. Rename administrator/modules/mod_k2_stats/mod_k2_stats.php to administrator/modules/_mod_k2_stats/mod_k2_stats.php to disable temporarily the K2 statistics module. Then install K2 again. Make sure that you are installing the latest version of K2 and that your Joomla! version is up to date. Finally check that the "System - K2" plugin is enabled and rename again the statistics module to it's original name.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)