Keyword

Last Recorded IP & Flag as Spammer

• Sylvan
  • Sylvan's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #146608 by Sylvan
Last Recorded IP & Flag as Spammer was created by Sylvan
I would like to allow guests to my site, (www.lifestoriesnetwork.com), to leave comments. I am using Captcha to decrease spam but I would like to be able to use the "Flag as Spammer" in K2 as well. I have seen other's post similar questions but apparently not understood by others because I see people respond, saying "I don't understand what you mean by "Flag as Spammer." For clarity, I am attaching a screen shot that shows "Last Recorded IP" and "Flag as Spammer" blacked out and apparently disabled. I am wondering how to enable those two options? Does anybody know the answer to this question?

The "Attachments" field button "Add File" apparently doesn't work on this site's forum? You can find an image of the issue here: lifestoriesnetwork.com/images/k2lastrecordedipflagasspammer.jpg

As you can see in the image, Comment, Published, Name, E-mail, URL, Item, Category, Date are all blue. Last Recorded IP, Flag as Spammer and Author are all black.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 1 month ago #146727 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Last Recorded IP & Flag as Spammer
The screenshot you sent us, refers to the backend. These elements are black because they cannot be clicked to sort. The action button is located in the front-end and it is accessible to logged in admins/ moderators.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.