Keyword

Suggestion to the K2 V3 team

• Kewwel Oliveira
  • Kewwel Oliveira's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #148965 by Kewwel Oliveira
Suggestion to the K2 V3 team was created by Kewwel Oliveira
I have followed many users of questions about the actual date of release of this new version. I'm guessing since July last year and have always been attentive to all updates and possible release dates. I followed the team talk at Joomladay Brazil, as expected would be the definitava date. But it did not happen as October 1 as well.

I fully understand that the team is busy, has other priorities and is under no obligation to focus fulltime on a free component.

I have been following the github and always testing the k2. In my opinion just missing some things in the frontend, as area comments.
My suggestion is that you release this month, K2 the way it is.
So everyone uses and can report errors, bugs, etc. Not to mention that many clubs will update their extensions to this new version.
I believe the followers of k2 more just complain about it. Few clubs have updated the extensions and for those who have adventure on K2, and this limits the projects.

Release the K2 and in 15 days in 15 days, you release a patch correcting the bugs that appear. I know things are not as we think, idealizes.
But once you help the many who crave this component and at the same time would be helped with suggestions and reports from users.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 10 months ago #148966 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Suggestion to the K2 V3 team
Hello Kewwel and thank you for your feedback.
Unfortunately releasing an extension with bugs, and a popular one too, is not an option at this point.
However the beta version is available for everyone who wants to try it out.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.