Keyword

Problem with languages on items and categories

• baronti
  • baronti's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #150087 by baronti
Hello

I have joomla 3.4.6 and K2 2.6.9 and a site with spanish and english, well just noticed (maybe after joomla update) that if i set a K2 item or Category to Spanish or English it dissapears from the administrator area, i went to the database and the article and category are there and if i edit the language to * (all) it shows back on the administrator.

Any idea on how to solve this? BTW the rest of the joomla (menus, modules, other components) does not have this behaviour. Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #150089 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Problem with languages on items and categories
Hi,

If you set the item language to Spanish for example, then you need to filter Spanish items on the list in order to see it.

Finally, ensure that you have set the multilingual feature correctly. There is an administrator module named "multilingual status" which can help you see the current status of your setup.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• baronti
  • baronti's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #150142 by baronti
Hello

I have double checked that, ive done multi lang sites many times, using k2, and this is the first time i see this, thats why i post this on the forum, im not newbie in Joomla.

I have that module and everything is in order (as i said, ive done this many times).
If i filter by language the page just reloads and i have to go to the database and change the Language of the item to "all" in order to see it again. I will try reinstalling k2 and see if it fixes it.