Keyword

How to change Read more settings

• sesami
  • sesami's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #150284 by sesami
How to change Read more settings was created by sesami
Hi All,

I've just created some items and categories. But I can see there is "Read more" and is displayed at bottom of the item. When I click on Read more, then I can see "Facebook Like" and Twitter icon. My article is not long and I can see all of them. I mean, I don't need to click on read more link to continue reading the articles. My questions are as follows.

1. I would like to move Read more link to at the end of article. How can I do this?
Please see imgur.com/q6dD5nU

2. The read more function of editor (JCE) seem not work properly. When I disable read more in K2 and add read more link on article, I can not see read more link in the article.. This is something like bug??

3. I would like to see facebook and twitter icon without clicking read more link. Because my article is not so long one. It will be short.
So I don't need to click on read more link, but I can not see these icons. Therefore, I would like see 2 icons in my article without read more.
Please see imgur.com/pmT5wWW

Regards,
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by sesami. Reason: added images link

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 8 months ago #150294 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic How to change Read more settings
Hello and thank you for your purchase,

Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Furthermore, we have already answered on your ticket :)

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.