Keyword

K2 ver. 2.7.0 and 3.0 any future?..

• Traveler
  • Traveler's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #150445 by Traveler
K2 ver. 2.7.0 and 3.0 any future?.. was created by Traveler
I do not know what's going with your K2 project but looks like nothing. I am about to lunch important project unfortunately I made it on K2 CCK. I am about to give up and made my job twitce but I still has a hope that you guys finally will give birth to K2 ver 3 or at least 2.7. No really guys everyone tired out of jam tomorrow. We need just a simple answer is it any future for K2 project or you just gave up and do not know how to say about it?..
am so tired to check everyday getk2 in the hope of k2 ver. 3.
We need the truth if you don't care about your reputation it is fine but please think about other people it is bunch of running projects and each of them are stocked in the past why?.. because you are doing absolutely nothing for K2, no changes, no updates, no answers to your customers. You know what I feel everytime when I am going to look what's going on with other CCKs I feel that your competitioners working hard and they are opened but I do not want to give up because too much time I spent into K2 integration and there are thousands projects which is too complicated for migration. Please do not repeat mistakes which Nokia did in olden times. We are really do not want to remember JoomlaWorks as a company which played fast and loose with thousands of her customers...
Thank you in advance.
Hope that you start to change something and I recommend you to start from telling us the truth...
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Traveler.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 8 months ago #150471 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic K2 ver. 2.7.0 and 3.0 any future?..
Hello and thank you for your feedback.
I have to ask for some patience (again I am sorry).

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.