Keyword

Empty Thumbnails When Using Jotcache

• David Hack
  • David Hack's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 7 months ago #151564 by David Hack
Empty Thumbnails When Using Jotcache was created by David Hack
Hi,

I bought SIGpro a little while ago and am only now having trouble with it (I'm using SIGpro version 1.5.0.206). I run Joomla 3.4 and am using Jotcache 5.2.1.

Since I started using Jotcache I've noticed that images in my K2 article galleries don't load. When I load the page, it loads the K2 content properly, including article images within the article, but the image galleries have boxes for the images but blank images (see echo.ac/toolangi for an example). When I delete the cached pages on Jotcache, the thumbnails return as normal when I first reload the page - but then they go back to blanks a while later.

Jotcache allows you to exclude components from being cached, so I've excluded com_sigpro but this didn't solve the problem. When I exclude com_K2 the issue seems to be resolved, but my K2 articles are no longer cached and my website is then quite slow.

Is there any way to resolve this without disabling K2?

I noticed that SIGpro has caching settings but even when the caching expiration time is set to 0, I still need to delete the Jotcache page to reload the gallery images. Even with this time set to 0, the images only load properly the first time, they don't reload the second time the page is loaded.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.