Keyword

K2 Store

• chichanes
  • chichanes's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #153452 by chichanes
K2 Store was created by chichanes
Hi guys, I know that is not the forum for k2 store, but i hope that someone has used k2 store and have a little bit more knowledge than me and willing to help, since k2 store does not have community forum...
Anyway I have set the component and a paypal plugin and everything works fine apart the shipping methods. I have followed the documentation in order to create shipping methods and geozones, but for some reason when you are first time visitor and add the physical product to the cart, then proceed to checkout and start the registration and address for shipping, by the end it would not calculate shipping to the final price. If you go back to the cart however since you have already added your address the shipping calculation is there. But obviously no user will do that and will directly go to paypal payment, therefore shipping would not be added to the order.
My question is is the problem with the setup I have done, or is it a general problem with the component itself.
Any suggestions will be most appreciated!
Ah yes and the website is live, im selling digital music (mp3s) and one of the products is vinyl, you can make a test yourself - www.scifirecords.co.uk/releases - the vinyl which needs shipping calculated is "Light Vessel Automatic 12" you can try order and see that it will send you to payment without calculating the shipping, but if you go back it will show it.

Thanks
Ivo
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by chichanes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 5 months ago #153473 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic K2 Store
Hello Ivo,
Just pointing the obvious here, the devs of K2Store need to know about this issue so they can provide a solution.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• chichanes
  • chichanes's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #153536 by chichanes
Replied by chichanes on topic K2 Store
Hey man, thanks for the input, but they have turned greedy and sneaky, they do not have free support and require 30euro subscription for support. Not that I dont have them, its just I already paid 10 for the system which obviously doesnt work, and really makes me feel like a fool for trusting them in the first place for selling me product that doesnt work, and then asking for a subscription for support.
Its just wrong on every level.
I might as well just go and use another solution...

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 5 months ago #153556 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic K2 Store
I was not aware that they stopped supporting K2Store for free.
If you submit it as a bug, I think they will consider an update.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)