Keyword

fatal error after update joomla to 3.6

More
8 years 2 months ago #156395 by Amir
Dear Sir / Madam

I have problem in front-end page after upgrade joomla to 3.6 before then i used k2 2.69 and joomla 3.5.1 normally but now i have Big problem because my author doesn't sent article from font-end .

I can't update k2 to 2.7 because i using k2store maybe it's not working with k2 2.7 .

I hope your team help me and another people .

Best Regards,
Amir

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #156406 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic fatal error after update joomla to 3.6
Unfortunately the only way is to update K2Store and K2 to their latest version. Even better user 2.7.1 github.com/getk2/k2

K2Store works fine with the latest version of K2, but just in case backup before you update.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
8 years 2 months ago #156453 by Nichole Robinson
Replied by Nichole Robinson on topic fatal error after update joomla to 3.6
Hello,

I am getting a fatal error as well when I have updated to Joomla 3.6 and also updated the Advanced Module. I have the Advanced Module off, but when I have it on I get this error:

Warning: require(/home/cohemplo/public_html/modules/mod_k2_content/tmpl/default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cohemplo/public_html/modules/mod_k2_content/mod_k2_content.php on line 55

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/cohemplo/public_html/modules/mod_k2_content/tmpl/default.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php54/pear') in /home/cohemplo/public_html/modules/mod_k2_content/mod_k2_content.php on line 55

I have contacted Regular Labs and they are advising me to seek your assistance.

More
8 years 2 months ago #156454 by Nichole Robinson
Replied by Nichole Robinson on topic fatal error after update joomla to 3.6
I am not sure if this went through?

Hello,

I am getting a fatal error as well when I have updated to Joomla 3.6 and also updated the Advanced Module. I have the Advanced Module off, but when I have it on I get this error:

Warning: require(/home/cohemplo/public_html/modules/mod_k2_content/tmpl/default.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cohemplo/public_html/modules/mod_k2_content/mod_k2_content.php on line 55

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/cohemplo/public_html/modules/mod_k2_content/tmpl/default.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php54/pear') in /home/cohemplo/public_html/modules/mod_k2_content/mod_k2_content.php on line 55

I have contacted Regular Labs and they are advising me to seek your assistance.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 2 months ago #156459 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic fatal error after update joomla to 3.6
They are correct to do so.
It seems that some required files are missing.
Is the /home/cohemplo/public_html/modules/mod_k2_content/tmpl/default.php with '/home/cohemplo/public_html' being your Joomla!'s root path there?

Did you uninstall K2 at any point?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)