Keyword

WYSIWIG Editor not working + OK to update?

More
7 years 7 months ago #160334 by Rosie
Hi guys,

Well, 2 years or so ago I first got K2 working on my Joomla website and all has been fine (once I sorted out layout etc with help from you guys!)

In my laziness, I have not written any new posts since about September.

In doing one today, I find the editor is not as it should be... I can't change font style/ size/ colour. many of the editor boxes are greyed out. I have the option to go into code although I have never had to before and even that didn't work so well.

Not sure what has happened. I think I was using JCE editor. It might just be a setting issue. I did have a developer in it the other day (well the Joomla website part) because I had a bad hack attack :( so he may have done something but thought I'd ask here as you may know something else.

ALSO! I am on Joomla 2.5.28 and I cannot update to 3.x because of some extensions and I am in the throes of getting a new website designed and built. My K2 version is 2.6.7. Should I upgrade K2 to latest and will it work in old joomla or should I leave it as it is for now?

Do need the editor to work though - useless at the moment!

Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 7 months ago #160351 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic WYSIWIG Editor not working + OK to update?
Hello,

2.6.7 is indeed a bit outdated.
2.7.1 supports Joomla! 2.5.28.
Furthermore you should update JCE as well.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.