Keyword

Simple Image Gallery Pro

• Chris Good
  • Chris Good's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #160926 by Chris Good
Simple Image Gallery Pro was created by Chris Good
Hi all,

I'm thinking of buying the simple image gallery pro, but have a few questions, if you don't mind?

Firstly, on the demo page (when resizing the browser to mobile size) it doesn't seem that all display modes are responsive? I'm wondering if the demo is not the pro version, but I'd just like to know that this gallery would be a solution for all devices. I'm particularly interested in the Galleria layout with thumbnails reducing to mobile width...it doesn't seem to.

Secondly, the biggest thing I care about is trying to give clients a front end option for all aspects of the site. I can see that there is a great drag and drop administration interface, but how might this function on the front end? I'm thinking I'd be adding the gallery as a custom module, so that it will have the wysiwyg editor available. Can a client actually add/delete and manage the images from the front end options there? And is this possible on mobile devices (so it's easy to upload straight from the mobile phone's picture gallery)?

Thanks for your time,

Chris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 6 months ago #160962 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Simple Image Gallery Pro
Hello Chris and thank you for your interest in our product,

There are responsive templates available as well.
In the frontend a user can only manage his own galleries. Furthermore since K2 supports front-end editing the user can upload new K2 Galleries.
The galleries can be uploaded through a zip file (using K2's interface) or with using the editor and the extension's UI.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.