Keyword

Order items in K2

• Viliam Juríček
  • Viliam Juríček's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #168966 by Viliam Juríček
Order items in K2 was created by Viliam Juríček
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum and as I was browsing through topics I couldn't find help on my problem.

So, I'm managing this website which I did not create. It running on Joomla 3.8.11 (the latest version as of now).
The creator had created references page with K2 items. This is the link to the site: kmp.sk/sk/referencie.html
As you can see the first references are nicely aligned and placed one next to other even though the picture sizes and side ratios are not the same. Problem is that at some point the next reference "decides" that it will not fit into the empty space but it "places itself" somewhere skipping one ore more spots.
As of I don't have much experience with Joomla and K2 and my searching was resultless on this topic (actually I've found some tutorials but they all were for older versions of Joomla and K2) I'm asking you guys for the help.
Simply put I'd like to manage order of items myself and not rely on some automatic ordering.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #168968 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Order items in K2
The whitespace you notice is simply a matter of CSS alignment. If you wish to control the actual order in which your items appear, either change the ordering in the related K2 Category's settings or if this is a menu item to multiple categories, then change the ordering in that menu item. In general, have a look at the layout/display options in K2 Categories. Most is self-explanatory.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.