Keyword

k2 pagination (version k2 v2.11.20230505 - J 3.10)

More
1 week 1 day ago - 1 week 19 hours ago #181751 by Ladyk
hi I have problems with k2 pagination. THe first page is OK. when I click on the page 2,3,4,ecc I have 404 ERROR COMPONENT NOT FOUND. this happens also in protostar template www.bookonatree.com/en/test

I don't use sef extensions and falang. The problem is in the URL . I don't know how rewrite it. 

When I click the system use the default link 
https://xxx/component/k/?view=itemlist&layout=category&id=15&Itemid=1395&start=48

If I use the alias of menu k2category test it works
https://xxx/test?view=itemlist&layout=category&id=15&Itemid=1395&start=48

How cn I fix it, please? thank you
Last edit: 1 week 19 hours ago by Ladyk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 10 hours ago - 1 week 10 hours ago #181755 by luca
I have exactly the same problem!
on my site:

the generated link is: component/k/?view=itemlist&layout=category&id=2&Itemid=119&start=6

instead it should be: ?start=6

inyour site it's work :
How can I fix it?
Thank?s
Last edit: 1 week 10 hours ago by luca.

• Fábio Jordan
  • Nothing like a good coffee to make a better web
More
6 days 11 hours ago #181756 by Fábio Jordan
Replied by Fábio Jordan on topic k2 pagination (version k2 v2.11.20230505 - J 3.10)
Hi.

1) Seems like you are using an old version of k2 (I didnt have any problem with that version, but always best to update with new corrections).
2) Also, it depends on which Joomla version you are using. Some old versions had problems with pagination (and there was even a recent post about similar issue in a pretty new Joomla version).
3) Your links are wrong. If somehow they are showing "component/k/?view=itemlist", it should be "component/k2". So the number 2 is missing.

Anyway, try to update the k2 component and also Joomla (there are some old posts in k2 forum saying that Joomla 3.8.4 for example had problems with pagination).

More
5 days 9 hours ago #181758 by Luigi
Hi, I have the same problem with K2 v2.11.20240911 and Joomla 3.10.12.
The link generated by pagination is /component/k/?view=itemlist&layout=category&id=32&Itemid=164&start=21
Thank you