Keyword

link delivers blank page! [SOLVED]

More
12 years 10 months ago #59750 by Net4fun
Replied by Net4fun on topic Re: link delivers blank page! [SOLVED]
I cant realy fix my prob, the page is the same, even if i change all of the parameters in the menu link manager.

All items, have a "Edit item" before the title. It is yust strange,

The page doesnt populate, if i change the categories, the old ones are shown. I dont have cache enabled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #59751 by jo
Hi

I'm pretty new to this as well, learning something new everytime something goes wrong! Want to help if I can but not sure if I'll know anything of use, but happy to contribute. so..........

was pleased to have found the error reporting feature earlier today, as it was I didn't need it but appreciated how handy it was for identifying problems and communicating them.

just to make sure we're talking about the same feature, have attached a screenshot;

If this is what you've been trying and it isn't working, then maybe that's the problem to deal with first.

BTW, what version of Joomla are you using?

cheers

Jo
Attachments:

More
12 years 10 months ago #59752 by Net4fun
Replied by Net4fun on topic Re: link delivers blank page! [SOLVED]
Hi. I have the 1.5 joomla version, tryed the new K2_v2.5.2 and i am not new at this. I am actualy developing my own extensions, and used to use the k2 component.

So its realy strange, why it shows me, no items. There is no errors.

More
12 years 10 months ago #59753 by jo
oh okay, sorry, you're wat ahead of me :-0

Good luck.

More
12 years 6 months ago #59754 by Cryum
Replied by Cryum on topic Re: link delivers blank page! [SOLVED]
Hello,

I read this topic and i have the same problem, K2 content doesn't work and nothing appear on my main page.

No solution appear on the web ...

I just want to know how u can activate the Multibyte String support ? i think its my last chance before Put this comp in a garb !!!

Thx !