Keyword

Item Introtext word limit NOT working in "Item view options in category listings"

More
14 years 10 months ago #68514 by karmen
Ok, it works now, I created a new category and then it worked when I moved my items to the new category

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Christian Matthieas
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 1 month ago #68515 by Christian Matthieas
Why the hell the not? this doesn't even make any damned sense.

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. Please make sure that you have setup correctly your parameters. Also note that word limit applies when you are viewing items from one category not multiple.karmen said:I use the latest version, 090909 downloaded tonight, and the word-limit doesn't do anything.Any tips?

More
14 years 1 month ago #68516 by karmen
Well this is almost a year old and as I wrote in the previous post the problem disappeared when I simply deleted the category and created a new one, I think something in the database got corrupted or something

Christian Matthieas said:Why the hell the not? this doesn't even make any damned sense.
Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. Please make sure that you have setup correctly your parameters. Also note that word limit applies when you are viewing items from one category not multiple.karmen said:I use the latest version, 090909 downloaded tonight, and the word-limit doesn't do anything.Any tips?

• Christian Matthieas
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 1 month ago #68517 by Christian Matthieas
Are you talking about a multiple category listing because I don't think that works for anyone?

karmen said:Well this is almost a year old and as I wrote in the previous post the problem disappeared when I simply deleted the category and created a new one, I think something in the database got corrupted or somethingChristian Matthieas said:Why the hell the not? this doesn't even make any damned sense.Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. Please make sure that you have setup correctly your parameters. Also note that word limit applies when you are viewing items from one category not multiple.karmen said:I use the latest version, 090909 downloaded tonight, and the word-limit doesn't do anything.Any tips?

More
14 years 1 month ago #68518 by karmen
Ah, sorry, no I don't use multiple listings on my site.

You're right that it makes no sense for K2 ignoring that parameter when listing multiples and if that was a bug I would hope that would have been sorted by now.