Keyword

Page Break?

More
14 years 7 months ago #68654 by Björn Meyer
Replied by Björn Meyer on topic Page Break?
Pagebreak work with the normal Content-Module. Using K2-Content-Module the Pagebreak don`t work. I`m using K2 Version 2.2. The fix up here dont work. Any one any idea?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #68655 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic Page Break?
I just tried this at k2joom.com, page breaks are not working when inserted into an item, using JCE.

Björn said:Pagebreak work with the normal Content-Module. Using K2-Content-Module the Pagebreak don`t work. I`m using K2 Version 2.2. The fix up here dont work. Any one any idea?

More
14 years 7 months ago #68656 by Björn Meyer
It don`t work whatever Editor i use like TinyMCE or No Editor. Look like a Bug ... my Joomla Version is new ...

K2Joom said:I just tried this at k2joom.com, page breaks are not working when inserted into an item, using JCE.
Björn said:Pagebreak work with the normal Content-Module. Using K2-Content-Module the Pagebreak don`t work. I`m using K2 Version 2.2. The fix up here dont work. Any one any idea?

More
14 years 7 months ago #68657 by Björn Meyer
No Fix?

More
14 years 5 months ago #68658 by AdrianK
Replied by AdrianK on topic Page Break?
I've found the solution for this problem. However, the joomla pagebreak plugin looks for the view template "article" and if it finds an other template, it strips out the pagebreak code and go back. This is not really usefull. A workaround is to rename the K2 item template to article.

// check whether plugin has been unpublished
if (!JPluginHelper::isEnabled('content', 'pagebreak') || $params->get( 'intro_only' )|| $params->get( 'popup' ) || $view != 'article') {
$row->text = preg_replace( $regex, '', $row->text );
return;
}

Attention: Killing this turns the pagebreak on in all content templates.

More
14 years 4 months ago #68659 by dmwalk
Replied by dmwalk on topic Page Break?
A hack to the Joomla pagebreak plugin allows pagebreaks to work in both Joomla and K2. See: forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=471&t=511990&p=2129357#p2129357

More
13 years 11 months ago #68660 by Jiliko.net
Replied by Jiliko.net on topic Page Break?
Hi Guys,

Maybe i'm coming too late but i'm webmastering a website with K2 V2.3 & uber pagebreak and everything works without any problem :

www.syndrome-oc.net

What i've done :

upgraded jce to 1.5.7.4
upgraded sigpro to 2.0.5

In the content plugin list in backend, be sure uber pagebreak plugin is BEFORE sigpro or the gallery won't work.

After that everything is fine in frontend...

Olivier

More
13 years 11 months ago #68661 by Doc Chaos
Replied by Doc Chaos on topic Page Break?
Olivier,

Two things ...

1. How did you get it to not list the introtext at the top of every pagebreak?
2. You can't go back to Page 1 on your site if you are on Page 2.

Olivier Nolbert said:Hi Guys,
Maybe i'm coming too late but i'm webmastering a website with K2 V2.3 & uber pagebreak and everything works without any problem :

www.syndrome-oc.net

What i've done :

upgraded jce to 1.5.7.4
upgraded sigpro to 2.0.5

In the content plugin list in backend, be sure uber pagebreak plugin is BEFORE sigpro or the gallery won't work.

Olivier

More
13 years 11 months ago #68662 by Viktor Iwan
Replied by Viktor Iwan on topic Page Break?
Could you point one of your article that using page break ?

Olivier Nolbert said:Hi Guys,

www.syndrome-oc.net

What i've done :

upgraded jce to 1.5.7.4
upgraded sigpro to 2.0.5

Olivier

More
13 years 11 months ago #68663 by Marty Peet
Replied by Marty Peet on topic Page Break?
My reply is ONLY when using jce as your editor. I turned off/disabled the system - Page break plugin and attempted to insert a page break following the instructions that came with the Uber Page break plugin. Inside a k2 article/item I pressed the page break button and entered my Page Title and TOC alias. When I pressed the Insert Page Break button, nothing happened, it would not insert the Page break. Instead of using the Insert Page Break button that is at the bottom of the k2 article, I tried the JCE insert page break option, it worked.

I tried turning off the pagebreak plugin in JCE and using the system Insert Page Break button, that didn't work. So, whatever the case, if I use the JCE insert pagebreak icon (bottom row > far right) my Uber Page breaks work perfectly. If I try and insert a page break any other way, it doesn't.