Keyword

K2 Featured Items Go to Front Page

More
13 years 11 months ago #69759 by Marko Seppälä
Replied by Marko Seppälä on topic K2 Featured Items Go to Front Page
Thank you, thank you, thank you Olivier!

Now everything works. Allow Multi Css was the missing trick :-) and believe or not custom css works for views and modules. I don't complain. Hope it's not a bug...

My frontpage (menu item K2 » Itemlist / Category) uses custom_style.css and also K2 modules (at least comments, content, tools) uses custom_style.css. Weird, huh? You said that this shouldn't work but it does and it is just as I wanted it to be.

Marko

Olivier Nolbert said:Marko,
Try to set 'Allow Multi Css' to yes. This will load each item custom css even if you're in a multi categories view.

The plugin only works with K2 views, not with K2 modules. So if you've added a template & a css for your module, you should have to load your custom module css from your custom module template.

Olivier

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #69760 by Jiliko.net
Replied by Jiliko.net on topic K2 Featured Items Go to Front Page
Marko,

It works because your module is loaded within a K2 page that loads a custom css.
If you load the module on a non K2 page, it will use basic K2 css.

The 'Allow multi css' loads each K2 item custom css depending on the K2 item category. So if you make an itemlist with categories that use different custom css, you may have some layout interference.

Olivier

Marko Seppälä said:Thank you, thank you, thank you Olivier!
Now everything works. Allow Multi Css was the missing trick :-) and believe or not custom css works for views and modules. I don't complain. Hope it's not a bug...

My frontpage (menu item K2 » Itemlist / Category) uses custom_style.css and also K2 modules (at least comments, content, tools) uses custom_style.css. Weird, huh? You said that this shouldn't work but it does and it is just as I wanted it to be.

Marko

Olivier Nolbert said:Marko, Try to set 'Allow Multi Css' to yes. This will load each item custom css even if you're in a multi categories view.

The plugin only works with K2 views, not with K2 modules. So if you've added a template & a css for your module, you should have to load your custom module css from your custom module template.

Olivier

More
13 years 11 months ago #69761 by Marko Seppälä
Replied by Marko Seppälä on topic K2 Featured Items Go to Front Page
Olivier,

Fantastic. I got it. I'll be careful with it. Thank you a lot!

Olivier Nolbert said:Marko,
It works because your module is loaded within a K2 page that loads a custom css.
If you load the module on a non K2 page, it will use basic K2 css.

The 'Allow multi css' loads each K2 item custom css depending on the K2 item category. So if you make an itemlist with categories that use different custom css, you may have some layout interference.

Olivier

Marko Seppälä said:Thank you, thank you, thank you Olivier! Now everything works. Allow Multi Css was the missing trick :-) and believe or not custom css works for views and modules. I don't complain. Hope it's not a bug...

Marko

Olivier Nolbert said:Marko, Try to set 'Allow Multi Css' to yes. This will load each item custom css even if you're in a multi categories view.

Olivier