Keyword

I can not run "image gallery".

• Pino Carlucci
  • Pino Carlucci's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 1 month ago #71072 by Pino Carlucci
Replied by Pino Carlucci on topic I can not run "image gallery".
Hi,
After this change, which is supposed to make the K2?
The K2 works exactly as before the modification.

Click here:
www.casasycosas.com.es/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=1:demo-catral-1&Itemid=111&lang=en

You can see that is not the title image gallery.

Now here:
www.casasycosas.com.es/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8:demo-la-manga-1&Itemid=111&lang=en

Now it is the title image gallery.
However, the parameters are all equal in all categories and all items.

I have provided everything that I do not understand that I do.

John said:Oh no sorry, jw_sig.xml i meant. Sorry!
Pino Carlucci said:Thanks for your reply. He changed the names of the plugins like you I've said jwsig.php and jwsig.xml to jw_sig.php and jw_xml.php. You are sure to be as follows: jwsig.xml to jw_xml.php?
I am becoming, as you, an xml file to a php file. True?
If you click (Header) Image Gallery the result is:

Image Gallery
(gallery) 8 (/ gallery)

But it also worked well before.
I want to change the source where the following code:
(gallery) 8 (/ gallery) able to insert my code.
I do not see any reaction to the change of the filenames.
Link:
www.casasycosas.com.es/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item... # itemImageGalleryAnchor

John said:Rename /plugins/content/jwsig.php and jwsig.xml to jw_sig.php and jw_xml.php and you're good to go.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Javier Martínez,Paradigmaweb.com
  • Javier Martínez,Paradigmaweb.com's Avatar
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #71073 by Javier Martínez,Paradigmaweb.com
Replied by Javier Martínez,Paradigmaweb.com on topic I can not run "image gallery".
It works. Thank you.

/plugins/content/jwsig.php and jwsig.xml > jw_sig.php and jw_sig.xml

John said:Rename /plugins/content/jwsig.php and jwsig.xml to jw_sig.php and jw_xml.php and you're good to go.

• Javier Martínez,Paradigmaweb.com
  • Javier Martínez,Paradigmaweb.com's Avatar
More
15 years 2 weeks ago #71074 by Javier Martínez,Paradigmaweb.com
Replied by Javier Martínez,Paradigmaweb.com on topic I can not run "image gallery".
Hi

Finally I have discovered a better way to solve this, I post it here
k2community.joomlaworks.gr/forum/topics/k2-works-with-simple-image

Javier Martínez,Paradigmaweb.com said:It works. Thank you.
/plugins/content/jwsig.php and jwsig.xml > jw_sig.php and jw_sig.xml

• Tomasz Bieliński
More
15 years 2 weeks ago #71075 by Tomasz Bieliński
Replied by Tomasz Bieliński on topic I can not run "image gallery".
I think that I solved the problem- use only text editor (option "no editor") - read my post about SIG Pro and WYWSIG editors

More
14 years 9 months ago #71076 by xinhua
Replied by xinhua on topic I can not run "image gallery".
can you breaddown it ? how did you reslove it?

Pino Carlucci said:I have solved the problem by inserting a gallery with an own module.However, I would like to know where to find the link that is related with image gallery. I want personal control.I am trying to develop a Real Estate with K2.see:http://www.casasycosas.com.es/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item...

• Pino Carlucci
  • Pino Carlucci's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 9 months ago #71077 by Pino Carlucci
Replied by Pino Carlucci on topic I can not run "image gallery".
Pressing the button Detalles are displayed images and data of the property.
I've decided to buy a component here:
www.eaimproved.eu/
If Quires more information please consult.
I hope I could help.
Ciao

xinhua said:can you breaddown it ? how did you reslove it?
Pino Carlucci said:I have solved the problem by inserting a gallery with an own module.However, I would like to know where to find the link that is related with image gallery. I want personal control.I am trying to develop a Real Estate with K2.see:http://www.casasycosas.com.es/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item...

More
14 years 8 months ago #71078 by Stephen
Replied by Stephen on topic I can not run "image gallery".
This discussion I started it in August 2009. But there has been no response. I preinstalled version 2.2 and I have to thank Fotis for the excellent development . Without forgetting the magnificent Spanish translation made by Olsen: Olsen muchas gracias.
But still does not recognize that is installed the Free Simple Image Gallery Plugin.
I just want to know if the version 2.2 recognizes the Free Gallery or I have to buy the Pro version.

Responsive Joomla template - jlvextension.com

More
14 years 8 months ago #71079 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic I can not run "image gallery".
Hi. K2 doesn't work with the free version of SIG. The next release of SIG free version will be compatible with K2.

Pino Punzi Carlucci said:This discussion I started it in August 2009. But there has been no response. I preinstalled version 2.2 and I have to thank Fotis for the excellent development . Without forgetting the magnificent Spanish translation made by Olsen: Olsen muchas gracias. But still does not recognize that is installed the Free Simple Image Gallery Plugin. I just want to know if the version 2.2 recognizes the Free Gallery or I have to buy the Pro version.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
14 years 8 months ago #71080 by Stephen
Replied by Stephen on topic I can not run "image gallery".
Thank you

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. K2 doesn't work with the free version of SIG. The next release of SIG free version will be compatible with K2.
Pino Punzi Carlucci said:This discussion I started it in August 2009. But there has been no response. I preinstalled version 2.2 and I have to thank Fotis for the excellent development . Without forgetting the magnificent Spanish translation made by Olsen: Olsen muchas gracias. But still does not recognize that is installed the Free Simple Image Gallery Plugin. I just want to know if the version 2.2 recognizes the Free Gallery or I have to buy the Pro version.

Responsive Joomla template - jlvextension.com

More
14 years 8 months ago #71081 by Chris Yates
Replied by Chris Yates on topic I can not run "image gallery".
Hi,

Before everyone else pulls their hair out getting free version of Simple Image Gallery to work, the attached package is onfirmed working in K2.2. as indicated in the attached image snapped 5 mins ago.

Lefteris is wrong to say free version doesn't work.

Proedure is to uninstall whatever version you have been trying then install this one in the normal Joomla methods.

Regards,

CHRIS YATES

Pino Punzi Carlucci said:Thank you
Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. K2 doesn't work with the free version of SIG. The next release of SIG free version will be compatible with K2. Pino Punzi Carlucci said:This discussion I started it in August 2009. But there has been no response. I preinstalled version 2.2 and I have to thank Fotis for the excellent development . Without forgetting the magnificent Spanish translation made by Olsen: Olsen muchas gracias. But still does not recognize that is installed the Free Simple Image Gallery Plugin. I just want to know if the version 2.2 recognizes the Free Gallery or I have to buy the Pro version.
Attachments: