Keyword

Registration ReCpatcha

• Xcantion
  • Xcantion's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 1 month ago #71314 by Xcantion
Registration ReCpatcha was created by Xcantion
Hi Community is there a way to get recaptcha function to the k2 login / registration modul?
Or maybe has these already a recaptcha function!?!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #71315 by d.k.shukla
Replied by d.k.shukla on topic Registration ReCpatcha
hi
you can add re captcha functionality in k2 registration by installing reCAPTCHA Integrator Plugin download from www.joomlaez.com/
you will require to enable plug in after installation. Please configure plug in by entering re captcha public and private keys.select both option to yes in plug in configuration.
You will require to modify register.php in directory com_k2/templates
Please add following after line 93 {captcha}

I will hope that it will help you.

• Xcantion
  • Xcantion's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 years 4 weeks ago #71316 by Xcantion
Replied by Xcantion on topic Registration ReCpatcha
works beautiful!!! Thanks

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #71317 by 2ninerniner2
Replied by 2ninerniner2 on topic Registration ReCpatcha
Bonjour,

Thanks for this! :) Works great! One more item off my K2 "wish list" :)

For those doing this, remember to set both 'Inclusion Syntax' and 'Auto-verify' to "Yes" :) ...oh, and enable the plugin!

Cheers!
Lyle

d.k.shukla said:hi you can add re captcha functionality in k2 registration by installing reCAPTCHA Integrator Plugin download from www.joomlaez.com/ you will require to enable plug in after installation. Please configure plug in by entering re captcha public and private keys.select both option to yes in plug in configuration.
You will require to modify register.php in directory com_k2/templates
Please add following after line 93 {captcha}

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #71318 by John Comeskey
Replied by John Comeskey on topic Registration ReCpatcha
When this plugin is enabled, it breaks the K2 captcha in the commenting function.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #71319 by John Comeskey
What seems dumb to me is that there is already recaptcha being used in the commenting functions. There must be a way to deploy this same tool in the registration functions.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #71320 by d.k.shukla
John Comeskey said:What seems dumb to me is that there is already recaptcha being used in the commenting functions. There must be a way to deploy this same tool in the registration functions.

You are right there should be a re captcha functionality in registration but unfortunately it is not implemented in k2 component.
I will hope that developer of k2 will implement in future version.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #71321 by d.k.shukla
Hi
you can also add re captcha for forget password and log in also by doing modification given below.

Please add at line no 25 {captcha} in file default.php ,in directory components/com_user/views/remind/tmpl and components/com_user/views/reset/tmpl for lost login and lost password respectively.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #71322 by d.k.shukla
I am sorry for not understanding your problem,post a previous reply incorrect. you are correct it breaks due to double loading of recaptcha.
I had worked out following solution, it may be help you.
Please Disable K2 comment recaptcha and modify item_comments_form.php in dir components/com_k2/templates/default , Please put comment from line 30 to 35 and add {captcha}, similar to registration page.

John Comeskey said:When this plugin is enabled, it breaks the K2 captcha in the commenting function.

More
15 years 6 days ago #71323 by John Comeskey
Thanks DK!

d.k.shukla said:I am sorry for not understanding your problem,post a previous reply incorrect. you are correct it breaks due to double loading of recaptcha. I had worked out following solution, it may be help you.
Please Disable K2 comment recaptcha and modify item_comments_form.php in dir components/com_k2/templates/default , Please put comment from line 30 to 35 and add {captcha}, similar to registration page.

John Comeskey said:When this plugin is enabled, it breaks the K2 captcha in the commenting function.