Keyword

Registration ReCpatcha

More
15 years 3 days ago #71324 by Travis Metcalfe
Replied by Travis Metcalfe on topic Registration ReCpatcha
Awesome! Works great! Thank you!

d.k.shukla said:hi you can add re captcha functionality in k2 registration by installing reCAPTCHA Integrator Plugin download from www.joomlaez.com/
you will require to enable plug in after installation. Please configure plug in by entering re captcha public and private keys.select both option to yes in plug in configuration.
You will require to modify register.php in directory com_k2/templates
Please add following after line 93 {captcha}

I will hope that it will help you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 days ago #71325 by John Comeskey
Replied by John Comeskey on topic Registration ReCpatcha
I'm sorry, DK. There is still a problem with this solution. When the wrong captcha value is entered, instead of displaying the error message, it loads the page again as an overlay in place of the captcha.

d.k.shukla said:I am sorry for not understanding your problem,post a previous reply incorrect. you are correct it breaks due to double loading of recaptcha. I had worked out following solution, it may be help you.
Please Disable K2 comment recaptcha and modify item_comments_form.php in dir components/com_k2/templates/default , Please put comment from line 30 to 35 and add {captcha}, similar to registration page.

John Comeskey said:When this plugin is enabled, it breaks the K2 captcha in the commenting function.

More
14 years 11 months ago #71326 by Felix Mugambi
Replied by Felix Mugambi on topic Registration ReCpatcha
Hi; This works Great. Thank you for the good work!

d.k.shukla said:hi you can add re captcha functionality in k2 registration by installing reCAPTCHA Integrator Plugin download from www.joomlaez.com/
you will require to enable plug in after installation. Please configure plug in by entering re captcha public and private keys.select both option to yes in plug in configuration.
You will require to modify register.php in directory com_k2/templates
Please add following after line 93 {captcha}

I will hope that it will help you.

More
14 years 10 months ago #71327 by munyah
Replied by munyah on topic Registration ReCpatcha
Has anyone managed to solve this issue? I get it if i implement the captcha on the comments form.

Awesome plugin by the way, using it for several other places on my site.

John Comeskey said:I'm sorry, DK. There is still a problem with this solution. When the wrong captcha value is entered, instead of displaying the error message, it loads the page again as an overlay in place of the captcha.
d.k.shukla said:I am sorry for not understanding your problem,post a previous reply incorrect. you are correct it breaks due to double loading of recaptcha. I had worked out following solution, it may be help you. Please Disable K2 comment recaptcha and modify item_comments_form.php in dir components/com_k2/templates/default , Please put comment from line 30 to 35 and add {captcha}, similar to registration page.

John Comeskey said:When this plugin is enabled, it breaks the K2 captcha in the commenting function.

More
14 years 8 months ago #71328 by Daniel Westerdale
Replied by Daniel Westerdale on topic Registration ReCpatcha
Hi I figured out the whole reCAPCHA and K2 integration and it now works

Firstly, I kind of thought after a while that the lack of feedback and comments mean't basically this was a non issue.... only one local to a few ;-(. Turns out reCAPCHA fully works with item comments only in my case the rt_affinity_j15 template was overwriting this support. Now when we add the Jez reCAPCHA plugin this only causes more problems due its bizarre error handling page overlay behaviour.....I have now disabled this plugin... confirmed the requisite K2 parameters then....

So choose another template and K2 reCAPCHA support comes into play....... I wish someone told me this earlier as it took a bit of figuring...

Daniel

munyah said:Has anyone managed to solve this issue? I get it if i implement the captcha on the comments form. Awesome plugin by the way, using it for several other places on my site.
John Comeskey said:I'm sorry, DK. There is still a problem with this solution. When the wrong captcha value is entered, instead of displaying the error message, it loads the page again as an overlay in place of the captcha. d.k.shukla said:I am sorry for not understanding your problem,post a previous reply incorrect. you are correct it breaks due to double loading of recaptcha. I had worked out following solution, it may be help you. Please Disable K2 comment recaptcha and modify item_comments_form.php in dir components/com_k2/templates/default , Please put comment from line 30 to 35 and add {captcha}, similar to registration page. John Comeskey said:When this plugin is enabled, it breaks the K2 captcha in the commenting function.

More
14 years 8 months ago #71329 by d.k.shukla
Replied by d.k.shukla on topic Registration ReCpatcha
congratulation!
To figure out problem, it will helps others to integrate troublefree recapcha.

Danel Westerdale said:Hi I figured out the whole reCAPCHA and K2 integration and it now works
Firstly, I kind of thought after a while that the lack of feedback and comments mean't basically this was a non issue.... only one local to a few ;-(. Turns out reCAPCHA fully works with item comments only in my case the rt_affinity_j15 template was overwriting this support. Now when we add the Jez reCAPCHA plugin this only causes more problems due its bizarre error handling page overlay behaviour.....I have now disabled this plugin... confirmed the requisite K2 parameters then....

So choose another template and K2 reCAPCHA support comes into play....... I wish someone told me this earlier as it took a bit of figuring...

Daniel

munyah said:Has anyone managed to solve this issue? I get it if i implement the captcha on the comments form. Awesome plugin by the way, using it for several other places on my site. John Comeskey said:I'm sorry, DK. There is still a problem with this solution. When the wrong captcha value is entered, instead of displaying the error message, it loads the page again as an overlay in place of the captcha. d.k.shukla said:I am sorry for not understanding your problem,post a previous reply incorrect. you are correct it breaks due to double loading of recaptcha. I had worked out following solution, it may be help you. Please Disable K2 comment recaptcha and modify item_comments_form.php in dir components/com_k2/templates/default , Please put comment from line 30 to 35 and add {captcha}, similar to registration page. John Comeskey said:When this plugin is enabled, it breaks the K2 captcha in the commenting function.

More
14 years 5 months ago #71330 by topspeeds
Replied by topspeeds on topic Registration ReCpatcha
What seems dumb to me is that there is already recaptcha being used in the commenting functions. There must be a way to deploy this same tool in the registration functions. methoo.com

More
14 years 4 months ago #71331 by Bob Smith
Replied by Bob Smith on topic Registration ReCpatcha
Hello Guys

i'm busy to gat the captcha working in K2 but it will not show.

is about this website

Can someone telle me what i have done wrong?

Thanks in advance

Grtz Bobby

More
14 years 3 months ago #71332 by Claudio Rosselli
Replied by Claudio Rosselli on topic Registration ReCpatcha
I installed the plugin. I added reCAPTCHA public key and private key. In k2 Articles>> Preferences> Enable reCAPTCHA "yes," he added reCAPTCHA public key and private, I have included the syntax (captcha), but the display reCAPTCHA for a few seconds and then disappears. Because?

More
14 years 1 month ago #71333 by DKcrm
Replied by DKcrm on topic Registration ReCpatcha
Hi

Just installed the recaptcha plugin to our website, www.interclub.dk - Function only works in Chrome and Firefox but not IE...

Anyone knows why? - link to registration form: interclub.dk/component/user/register

Br,
Christoffer