Keyword

Registration ReCpatcha

More
13 years 6 months ago #71334 by Bill Patterson
Replied by Bill Patterson on topic Registration ReCpatcha
I had captcha working in the comments section after finding it not enabled and there where 86,000 spam comments.  Just took over this site and I had to fix that.  Did the enable and got public and private keys from recaptcha at google and it worked.  I then went to the mysql database and the comments table was full like I said.  I emptied the comments and then went back to the site and found that the comments section was not showing up on my items.  I went in to parameters and changed the setting from registered only users to everyone.  Now the comment form shows up but no captcha.  I have two bugs now.  No captcha and when I turn the comments form to registered users only it does not show up when a registered user logs in.

Help...fairly new to joomla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #71335 by Per Mork
Replied by Per Mork on topic Registration ReCpatcha
I have problem with this module also. If I forget to fill inn the reCaptcha, the page just reload once and no more. What do you mean by choosing another template? It cannot possible be the template's mistake. Its an easy one I have made myself...

Danel Westerdale said:
Hi I figured out the whole reCAPCHA and K2 integration and it now works
Firstly, I kind of thought after a while that the lack of feedback and comments mean't basically this was a non issue.... only one local to a few ;-(. Turns out reCAPCHA fully works with item comments only in my case the rt_affinity_j15 template was overwriting this support. Now when we add the Jez reCAPCHA plugin this only causes more problems due its bizarre error handling page overlay behaviour.....I have now disabled this plugin... confirmed the requisite K2 parameters then....

So choose another template and K2 reCAPCHA support comes into play....... I wish someone told me this earlier as it took a bit of figuring...

Daniel

More
13 years 4 months ago #71336 by javier blanco
Replied by javier blanco on topic Registration ReCpatcha
Ive installed the plugin, configurent the public and private keys...baut i cant see any images with codes or something like that in the comments...what else can i do?

thanks.

More
13 years 3 months ago #71337 by Quoc Hung Pham
Replied by Quoc Hung Pham on topic Registration ReCpatcha
Hi you! you can add re captcha functionality in k2 registration by installing reCAPTCHA Integrator Plugin download from:http://thpt-giaothuyb-nd.avina7.com Thank's!

More
13 years 3 months ago #71338 by Josh
Replied by Josh on topic Registration ReCpatcha
Hi i had this same problem and ended up leaving the default k2 captcha intact for comments etc and just using the "Alpha Registration" extension for registrations. Took a bit of tweaking but worked a dream for me.