Keyword

Enable frontend editing (disabled always if Joom!Fish is installed and enabled)

More
14 years 6 months ago #72301 by Iron Teeth
This is GREAT news! Thank you Thank you Thank you! Where can I get the new version? Is it out yet? I see only V 2.2 available for download and I'm already using that version.

Piotr said:Hey, if you are keen enough to try SVN, just as Lefteris writes - it has been fixed .

For me it works great.
Thank you joomlaworks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #72302 by jeanette hustad
hi, can anyone tell me how i am able to download this version? I also need joomfish frontend edit and i am not familiar with SVN.

More
14 years 6 months ago #72303 by jeanette hustad
Thanks Piotr,
got it:-)

I'll post any bugs if i run into any.

More
14 years 6 months ago #72304 by Iron Teeth
I'll wait. Seen tooooo many bugs lately and got kinda sick of them.

More
14 years 3 months ago #72305 by Daniel Ross
What release is that for? We just installed 2.2 and we get the "Notice: Frontend editing has been disabled because Joom!Fish is installed and enabled in your website" message...

This is critical for us...

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. Compatibility between K2 front-end editing and JoomFish! has already been added for the next release.

More
13 years 11 months ago #72306 by Mhamed Lahmar
Hello everybody,
I am also experimenting the same problem as the one pointed by Marco. Is there any solution? Marco, did you manage to solve the problem?
I will be grateful for any help you can provide.

More
13 years 11 months ago #72307 by Lefteris
Hi. When you are on frontend you have to view the item in the language you wish to translate. Then click edit item.

Marco said:Hello, I updated my k2 install with last svn version and finally backend translation is working with a patch to menu.xml I found in the forum.
Now I'm facing a problem with frontend form and joomfish.
When I try to edit a translation on frontend the existing translation is replaced by default language version.
Can you please help me in debugging?
Thank you,
Marco

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
13 years 11 months ago #72308 by Mhamed Lahmar
turns out it was a problem with joomfish: i had translations in my default language, deleting them solved the problem :)

Mhamed said:Hello everybody, I am also experimenting the same problem as the one pointed by Marco. Is there any solution? Marco, did you manage to solve the problem?
I will be grateful for any help you can provide.

• Francesco Tumminello
More
13 years 10 months ago #72309 by Francesco Tumminello
Hi guys,
I'm getting a little bit confused. As I read in the previous post, issues is solved, it's possible to edit from front end and have translations.

I'm using K2 2.4.1 and Joomfish 2.0.4, but I still have in the configuration of K2 that frontend shoud be disabled if Joomdìfish is installed.

So does it works or not? I really need it for a customer and I have to give him an answer asap

Thank you a lot,
Francesco

More
13 years 10 months ago #72310 by MORGANE JACQUET
Hello,
I have the same problem than Francesco. I really need this for my client. Hope we'll have answers too.
K2 2.4.1 + Joomfish 2.0.4

Regards.