Keyword

Frontend Edit Form is totally inverted

• Mauricio González
More
14 years 1 month ago #75491 by Mauricio González
Replied by Mauricio González on topic Frontend Edit Form is totally inverted
Sorry man, I wish I had more time to re-analize. You'll have to tweak things around.

Trial and error man.

Jeff Kitterman said:Thnak you Mauricio, I have added the width property, which is on line 202 in v2.3, but the issue remains. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Jeff

Mauricio González said:Hello everyone. @Bryant Willis, the problem with the alignment of the buttons you can solve with css.

The table that holds those buttons is floated to the right, as it should, but it doesn't have a width applied to it.

You should look for the file:

administrator/components/com_k2/css/k2.css

and on line 185, where it says:

div.k2Frontend table.toolbar {display:block;float:right;border-collapse:separate;}

change it to:

div.k2Frontend table.toolbar {display:block;float:right;border-collapse:separate;width:200px;}

Just added a width property, and it fixes the problem.

See you around. :D

Bryant willis said:Thanks! This solved my issue with the rtl, but now the save and cancel buttons are on the left, not the right. Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #75492 by Jeff Kitterman
Replied by Jeff Kitterman on topic Frontend Edit Form is totally inverted
No problem. I understand.........I've narrowed the issue down to this: I run the administrator folder over hhtps, thus it appears that the css file isn't being pulled in. I don't think that I'll pursue this further. Thanks for the response.
Jeff

Mauricio González said:Sorry man, I wish I had more time to re-analize. You'll have to tweak things around.
Trial and error man.

Jeff Kitterman said:Thnak you Mauricio, I have added the width property, which is on line 202 in v2.3, but the issue remains. Any suggestions? Thanks,
Jeff

Mauricio González said:Hello everyone. @Bryant Willis, the problem with the alignment of the buttons you can solve with css.
The table that holds those buttons is floated to the right, as it should, but it doesn't have a width applied to it.

You should look for the file:

administrator/components/com_k2/css/k2.css

and on line 185, where it says:

div.k2Frontend table.toolbar {display:block;float:right;border-collapse:separate;}

change it to:

div.k2Frontend table.toolbar {display:block;float:right;border-collapse:separate;width:200px;}

Just added a width property, and it fixes the problem.

See you around. :D

Bryant willis said:Thanks! This solved my issue with the rtl, but now the save and cancel buttons are on the left, not the right. Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.