Keyword

K2 CCK Item Slideshow Module for Joomla 1.5

• Cuong Manh Nguyen
  • Cuong Manh Nguyen's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 10 months ago #75594 by Cuong Manh Nguyen
K2 CCK Item Slideshow Module for Joomla 1.5 was created by Cuong Manh Nguyen
As requested by our Joomla slideshow module JEZ Arguo users, you can read their request here, we have made K2 CCK item retrieval support, for creating article / content / news slideshow, in the Pro edition of our JEZ Arguo Joomla 1.5 slideshow module.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #75595 by rexkramer
Replied by rexkramer on topic K2 CCK Item Slideshow Module for Joomla 1.5
Hey, great to see you on this place! Thanks again for your support in your forum. Your Slider Module is REALLY cool and advanced - love the features. I still had not enough time to test the K2 feature in detail, but it looks very promising.

K2 and Joomla people..., definitely check this out!

• Cuong Manh Nguyen
More
14 years 10 months ago #75596 by Cuong Manh Nguyen
Replied by Cuong Manh Nguyen on topic K2 CCK Item Slideshow Module for Joomla 1.5
Nice to meet you here :)

Rex Kramer said:Hey, great to see you on this place! Thanks again for your support in your forum. Your Slider Module is REALLY cool and advanced - love the features. I still had not enough time to test the K2 feature in detail, but it looks very promising.
K2 and Joomla people..., definitely check this out!

More
14 years 9 months ago #75597 by bunglehaze
Replied by bunglehaze on topic K2 CCK Item Slideshow Module for Joomla 1.5
where in the settings can you specify K2??? I have downloaded the free version to test out and see if it will be useful before buying the pro edition.

All I can see are links to standard joomla articles/categories/sections.

** Just noticed it is pro only - I wont be giving this a try in that case as I am unwilling to pay to trial a product that may not be used.

leigh

More
14 years 9 months ago #75598 by rexkramer
come on ;-) the price tag is rediculous low...
BTW, rocketheme takes much more – even for beta and alpha releases

@joomlaEZ
you might setup the demo site with some K2 content!

bunglehaze said:where in the settings can you specify K2??? I have downloaded the free version to test out and see if it will be useful before buying the pro edition.
All I can see are links to standard joomla articles/categories/sections.

** Just noticed it is pro only - I wont be giving this a try in that case as I am unwilling to pay to trial a product that may not be used.

leigh

More
14 years 9 months ago #75599 by bunglehaze
Replied by bunglehaze on topic K2 CCK Item Slideshow Module for Joomla 1.5

How many joomla products have you paid for and never EVER used?? I have tons of them and dont see the point in paying for another that might be interesting but I am not actually looking for. That siad if I tried it and it impressed me I would buy and use it - simple!

As mentioned, get a demo site set up if you dont want to include the K2 function in the std module and I will try it them.

leigh :)

More
14 years 9 months ago #75600 by rexkramer
As i said before... and i agree with you: an extra K2 content demo would be nice.

tons of extensions? Nope, i have only 4 extensions i paid for – after 3+ extensive years with joomla. Most of them have demos or trials, sometimes great support and answers in the forums.

I know what you mean... but extension prices between 5 and 15 $ is a steal IMHO. 40+ is another story...
Try to imagine, if you were the developer. Would you spread your work for free as a demo and hoping that the downloader will pay at the end?!

bunglehaze said:

How many joomla products have you paid for and never EVER used?? I have tons of them and dont see the point in paying for another that might be interesting but I am not actually looking for. That siad if I tried it and it impressed me I would buy and use it - simple!

As mentioned, get a demo site set up if you dont want to include the K2 function in the std module and I will try it them.

leigh :)

More
14 years 9 months ago #75601 by cwdesign
Replied by cwdesign on topic K2 CCK Item Slideshow Module for Joomla 1.5
I am looking for a way to display rss feeds inside a K2 article (item). Does anyone know if this module would do that if I embedded it using something like "modules anywhere"? I have tried embedding a couple other rss modules but they did not work in the K2 article. Thanks. Roy
ps - just realized I may have posted this to the wrong place - but maybe someone will know.

• Cuong Manh Nguyen
More
14 years 9 months ago #75602 by Cuong Manh Nguyen
Replied by Cuong Manh Nguyen on topic K2 CCK Item Slideshow Module for Joomla 1.5
@ Rex Kramer, bunglehaze: Thank you for your K2 demo setup sugguestion.

I just did it, please visit following URL to see the demo:

demo.joomlaez.com/joomla-slideshow-module-jez-arguo/k2-items-slideshow.html

P.S: I am very sorry for replying you this late. I was on vacation last week.

More
14 years 9 months ago #75603 by nano02
Replied by nano02 on topic K2 CCK Item Slideshow Module for Joomla 1.5
Does the free version also supports k2?