Keyword

K2 CCK Item Slideshow Module for Joomla 1.5

More
14 years 8 months ago #75604 by Mak Yiu Wah
Replied by Mak Yiu Wah on topic K2 CCK Item Slideshow Module for Joomla 1.5
Interested to buy but when I go to the live demo page with Firefox 3.5.6, I see some alignement error. Hesitated to purchase...

The error screen is attached.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Cuong Manh Nguyen
  • Cuong Manh Nguyen's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #75605 by Cuong Manh Nguyen
Replied by Cuong Manh Nguyen on topic K2 CCK Item Slideshow Module for Joomla 1.5
This is very strange. I am also using FireFox 3.5.6 everyday and do not see any problem with our live demo website.

Would this be a temporary error or a conflict with certain FireFox extension you installed?

Seth Mak said:Interested to buy but when I go to the live demo page with Firefox 3.5.6, I see some alignement error. Hesitated to purchase...
The error screen is attached.

More
14 years 8 months ago #75606 by Mak Yiu Wah
Replied by Mak Yiu Wah on topic K2 CCK Item Slideshow Module for Joomla 1.5
It seems there is some problem with Firebug 1.4.5. I uninstalled Firebug, then the Slideshow module works fine. Even I reinstall firebug, the problem still not there.

Will surely purchase it tomorrow.

Why tomorrow? I go to bed now..^___^

Seth

Cuong Manh Nguyen said:This is very strange. I am also using FireFox 3.5.6 everyday and do not see any problem with our live demo website. Would this be a temporary error or a conflict with certain FireFox extension you installed?

Seth Mak said:Interested to buy but when I go to the live demo page with Firefox 3.5.6, I see some alignement error. Hesitated to purchase... The error screen is attached.

More
14 years 6 months ago #75607 by dantien
Replied by dantien on topic K2 CCK Item Slideshow Module for Joomla 1.5
Guess this is the downside of K2. Now there is no non-comercial modules for frontpage slides. I need to manualy copy the item content to a joomla article, just to have the frontpage slide working...