Keyword

K2 SlideShow module

More
14 years 5 months ago #81366 by Yaya
Replied by Yaya on topic K2 SlideShow module
Thanks Darell Sison, it would be great if you could figure the way out.

Darell Sison said:Hmmm, again this is a great module, except when we use the custom tag it still appears on the introtext. And a simpler solution would be just to get the k2 item image. I will investigate on how to edit the code to get the item image, after the holy week break.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago #81367 by Nathan Brown
Replied by Nathan Brown on topic K2 SlideShow module
The links broken

More
14 years 4 months ago #81368 by Nathan Brown
So I decided to buy the Jez Arduo Slideshow for my needs, and it's got the same god damn problem - It doesn't show the item image in the slideshow items! (even tho there's an option in the control panel)

I can't believe that this is so hard to implement, but I've been trying to leverage the code somehow to do it, without any success. For some reason the $item object's image variable isn't part of the object by default) and I can't (I'm not a native php guy) find out where to do it :(

Please... some one... help!

More
14 years 4 months ago #81369 by Nathan Brown
Hey guys, just to let you know, I contacted tech support for the component and they got back to me pretty quick with a solution. Not a chance I was going to figure it out for myself!

If anyone has the same problem give me a shout, and I'll pass on their advice.

So anyone thinking of buying the Joomla Slideshow Module from joomlaez.com, I'd recommend it.

Nathan Brown said:So I decided to buy the Jez Arduo Slideshow for my needs, and it's got the same god damn problem - It doesn't show the item image in the slideshow items! (even tho there's an option in the control panel)
I can't believe that this is so hard to implement, but I've been trying to leverage the code somehow to do it, without any success. For some reason the $item object's image variable isn't part of the object by default) and I can't (I'm not a native php guy) find out where to do it :(

More
14 years 4 months ago #81370 by Marco Elric
Replied by Marco Elric on topic K2 SlideShow module
how to change the design or color variation of this module?

More
14 years 3 months ago #81371 by Michael Zgonjanin
Replied by Michael Zgonjanin on topic K2 SlideShow module
Oru website is under construction.
The module show, but there seems to be an endless loop and nothings pops up. Maybe a confict of libarys?

Using folio from joomlabamboo, ext. menu & roknav menu.

More
14 years 3 months ago #81372 by AlejandroM.
Replied by AlejandroM. on topic K2 SlideShow module
I quite like this module but I see an error in the JavaScript code on line 59 of file mod_lofk2slideshow_jl15x.js not know how to solve the problem so that I no longer get the error. He obtains the error in firebug in FireFox

More
14 years 3 months ago #81373 by Nathan Brown
Darell, a simple hack of the template should sort out his problem for you.

In the default.php, change the line

to

and this will strip out the {lofimg ...} tag.

Darell Sison said:Hmmm, again this is a great module, except when we use the custom tag it still appears on the introtext. And a simpler solution would be just to get the k2 item image. I will investigate on how to edit the code to get the item image, after the holy week break.

More
14 years 2 months ago #81374 by Thambi Yousuf
Replied by Thambi Yousuf on topic K2 SlideShow module
hi,
inserted the slideshow module, but the images not cooperating
www.samratbazaar.com.sg
where exactly do we insert this code, as per your description in the installer

Option 2: You use a custom tag with syntax:

for example this image inside the file below (Samsung
Toners.jpg")
in a source file like this (file attached)
Attachments:

More
14 years 2 months ago #81375 by Ron Farber
Replied by Ron Farber on topic K2 SlideShow module
I do need help as I need to get the latest K2 image as well. Not the previous one if I change it. It would be great if we post the solution here so we don't have to PM you, but I am trying to anyways. Please accept my friend request so I can ask for the fix ;)

Nathan Brown said:Hey guys, just to let you know, I contacted tech support for the component and they got back to me pretty quick with a solution. Not a chance I was going to figure it out for myself!
If anyone has the same problem give me a shout, and I'll pass on their advice.

So anyone thinking of buying the Joomla Slideshow Module from joomlaez.com, I'd recommend it.

Nathan Brown said:So I decided to buy the Jez Arduo Slideshow for my needs, and it's got the same god damn problem - It doesn't show the item image in the slideshow items! (even tho there's an option in the control panel) I can't believe that this is so hard to implement, but I've been trying to leverage the code somehow to do it, without any success. For some reason the $item object's image variable isn't part of the object by default) and I can't (I'm not a native php guy) find out where to do it :(