Keyword

how to remove / hide upload video tab from fontend editors

More
14 years 1 week ago #82874 by badrun badranaya
Replied by badrun badranaya on topic how to remove / hide upload video tab from fontend editors
Here I attach sample comment to hide "Browse server..." on image tab.

after use it, you can do the same to your video tab
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Christian Matthieas
  • Premium Member
More
14 years 1 week ago #82875 by Christian Matthieas
Replied by Christian Matthieas on topic how to remove / hide upload video tab from fontend editors
that is the code I used... glad to know it is the right one... i got rid of the browse server for the video and left the remote url stuff... then I got rid of the upload tab for video and then I got rid of the browse server for photo's. i want to put a warning there photo's should be less than a meg for upload... shoot what do people think i am... Picasa. lol

As well, just to ask you because I am running into this problem and you seem to now what the hell you're doing.

there is a link on the bottom of the video and image tabs that tells you to check here if you want to delete the video... the problem is in the backend it works but in the frontend it is not showing... just a link on the wording. do you notice this error?

last thing... there is an error that when you save the page and don't hit cancel and then hit the toggle again it refreshes the page and poof sends the frontend enditor into crazy mode and shows the page and nothing else and you have to hit refresh to get out of it....

oh, one more thing. I read somewher that there is metadata that is commented out but people said they want to use it... do you know what line that stuff is on as I can't find it.

thanks for your help

ahahahaahahah I sucked you in.

More
13 years 9 months ago #82876 by Paul
Found the post i wanted guys thanks, but where is the code, you never added in which file?

Paul

Christian Matthieas said:

that is the code I used... glad to know it is the right one... i got rid of the browse server for the video and left the remote url stuff... then I got rid of the upload tab for video and then I got rid of the browse server for photo's. i want to put a warning there photo's should be less than a meg for upload... shoot what do people think i am... Picasa. lol As well, just to ask you because I am running into this problem and you seem to now what the hell you're doing. there is a link on the bottom of the video and image tabs that tells you to check here if you want to delete the video... the problem is in the backend it works but in the frontend it is not showing... just a link on the wording. do you notice this error? last thing... there is an error that when you save the page and don't hit cancel and then hit the toggle again it refreshes the page and poof sends the frontend enditor into crazy mode and shows the page and nothing else and you have to hit refresh to get out of it.... oh, one more thing. I read somewher that there is metadata that is commented out but people said they want to use it... do you know what line that stuff is on as I can't find it. thanks for your help ahahahaahahah I sucked you in.

More
13 years 8 months ago #82877 by chirisb13
Hi

Sorry for my bad english..

My problem.. 

when hide the code or delete the code... when entering the tags no longer working properly. have any idea?

Thanks for you time!Greetings!

badrun badranaya said:

Here I attach sample comment to hide "Browse server..." on image tab.
after use it, you can do the same to your video tab

More
13 years 5 months ago #82878 by Thailande Tourisme
Replied by Thailande Tourisme on topic how to remove / hide upload video tab from fontend editors
I have exactly the the same problem !

When i comment the code, i cant use the tags anymore !!

Do you find solution already ?

Thank you

More
13 years 2 months ago #82879 by Thailande Tourisme
Replied by Thailande Tourisme on topic how to remove / hide upload video tab from fontend editors
Hi,

Thanks for the solution, ill try that today ! :)

Does it works propely with almost of browers ?

Thanks to share solution here !

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #82880 by johanna
Why not just set css id to display none?