Keyword

I bought the plugin Simple Image Gallery PRO, paid, installed for use with the K2 and does not work.

• Felice Preziosi
  • Felice Preziosi's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 3 months ago #84642 by Felice Preziosi
tmp 4 KB Diretório 777 -rwxrwxrw

Yiota Ziaggou said:Your tmp folder should be writable also.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Felice Preziosi
More
14 years 3 months ago #84643 by Felice Preziosi
Do you have several questions were all answered and I still feel STOLEN!
I paid for a recommended extension that does not work.
What can I do?
Disclose in the community of Joomla you do not deserve trust, or will solve the case?
I'll wait five days. After this time, I will issue to disclose in all communities worldwide. Doubt? Wait and see

More
14 years 3 months ago #84644 by FeSys
Hi.. "Felice Preziosi"
Try my Tip please, read about it somewhere in this community.

(( highlight all the images in the folder and zip them!
Don't (remember) - When you zip the folder itself the pathway is wrong. ))..
Hope success.

Felice Preziosi said:Do you have several questions were all answered and I still feel STOLEN! I paid for a recommended extension that does not work. What can I do? Disclose in the community of Joomla you do not deserve trust, or will solve the case?
I'll wait five days. After this time, I will issue to disclose in all communities worldwide. Doubt? Wait and see

More
14 years 3 months ago #84645 by JOOBLOGs.COM
I dont think so.
This plugin should work well w/o any troubles. Please try to check
- Do folder existed ?
- Do it allow writeable ?
- Do zip file is well ? ( try to extract at local side )
- Do zip is valid zip ? ( Not rar and rename to zip )

Thank you

Followeyes said:Hi.. "Felice Preziosi" Try my Tip please, read about it somewhere in this community.

Hope success.

Felice Preziosi said:Do you have several questions were all answered and I still feel STOLEN! I paid for a recommended extension that does not work. What can I do? Disclose in the community of Joomla you do not deserve trust, or will solve the case? I'll wait five days. After this time, I will issue to disclose in all communities worldwide. Doubt? Wait and see

• Felice Preziosi
More
14 years 3 months ago #84646 by Felice Preziosi
Thank you for your attempt!
Your suggestion has already been mentioned in previous reply.
I researched everything about it and I confirmed that I am not alone, there are others with the same problem and no solution.

JOOBLOGs.COM said:I dont think so. This plugin should work well w/o any troubles. Please try to check
- Do folder existed ?

Thank you

Followeyes said:Hi.. "Felice Preziosi" Try my Tip please, read about it somewhere in this community.
Hope success.

Felice Preziosi said:Do you have several questions were all answered and I still feel STOLEN! I paid for a recommended extension that does not work. What can I do? Disclose in the community of Joomla you do not deserve trust, or will solve the case? I'll wait five days. After this time, I will issue to disclose in all communities worldwide. Doubt? Wait and see

More
14 years 3 months ago #84647 by JOOBLOGs.COM
As you can see on my site
jooblogs.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8:whats-joomultiblog

I'm using SIGP for K2. It working :) ( although i 've replaced gallery but YOO as my tut: jooblogs.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=6:instead-k2-gallery-joomlaworks-by-yoogallery&Itemid=16 )

Felice Preziosi said:Thank you for your attempt! Your suggestion has already been mentioned in previous reply.
I researched everything about it and I confirmed that I am not alone, there are others with the same problem and no solution.

JOOBLOGs.COM said:I dont think so. This plugin should work well w/o any troubles. Please try to check - Do folder existed ?

Thank you

Followeyes said:Hi.. "Felice Preziosi" Try my Tip please, read about it somewhere in this community. (( highlight all the images in the folder and zip them!
Hope success.

More
14 years 2 months ago #84648 by Simon Wells
Felice, many many users are running SIG Pro with no issue.
There are still some users, such as yourself that are having problems.

Why are you robbed, you got what you have paid for, it just does not work on your configuration to which there are many possible solutions.
You are getting some extremely useful support from William and other users, so why do you think shouting about your issue and feeling of being robbed will help.

Have you been to the Joomlaworks site and looked at the sig pro support forum, have you submitted a support ticket.
As a paid extension, you get better support, but have you tried it?

Lets try and keep calm and see if collectively, we can try and help solve your issue.

BTW, I use SIG PRO on about 20 sites with no issues.
Who is your hosting by?

Simon
K2 Support

• Felice Preziosi
More
14 years 2 months ago #84649 by Felice Preziosi
You say:
"There are still some users, such as yourself That Are HAVING problems".
If there are problems is a sign that something is wrong with the plugin. Regardless of the solutions later. When we pay, we do not want problems, but only features.
"Why are you robbed"
For the same reasons above. See the date of my first post, it is still not working. If it was you who had bought something and go all this time without being able to use it, not feel robbed?
"You are getting some extremely Useful support from William"
No solution!
"Lets try and keep calm ..."
If I was not a calm person, be sure that one is speaking through lawyers.
Unfortunately, due to your negligence, I know many others who are facing the same problem and we are warning the community not to fall into the same mistake as us.
I am a client of other companies selling Joomla extensions, all of us have served promptly and with solutions.
If the fact of having worked in your 20 sites is sufficient to certify the quality of the plugin, I say - you will certainly suffer from marketing myopia.
Please, no more words, I want solutions!

More
14 years 2 months ago #84650 by Simon Wells
Felice,

Let me first clarify, neither K2 or SIG PRO are my extensions or plugins.
I am an unpaid volunteer offering my experience of K2 to help users.
Unfortunately if advise is not being acted upon, then there is not much else I can do to assist.

From previous response you failed to reply to some pertinant questions.

Have you contacted Joomlaworks?
Please take in to account, you have purchased SIG from JW, so coming on to K2 forums and complaining is not going to be as productive as seeking help from the correct source, especially if you are going to be negative against those that are trying to help you.
You may well get prompt support from others selling their extensions, but you did not purchase your extension from K2.

Who is your web host, is it on a shared server, do you have access to the php.ini

My claims of 20 sites are my own personal experience as an individual, not taking into account the countless users I have supported and by no means take into account all the thousands of other developers and theirs sites.

The next consideration is whether you want help and have someone check your server, joomla, K2 configuration for you to try and get this working for you.

Simon
K2 Support

• Felice Preziosi
More
14 years 2 months ago #84651 by Felice Preziosi
Simon,
I have great respect for the work of K2 and use it on three sites. I intend to use it in others.
But ...
The plugin works well out of K2.
It does not work with the K2.
Who recommended the acquisition was K2.
Other people had the same problem I have been advised to seek solution in the K2.
My web host is Powerball (www.locaweb.com.br). Yes is a shared server and i can not Shange php.ini.
What kind of changes should be made in php.ini?