Keyword

Category page shows included articles, I only want one to show ever.

• Geoff Davis
  • Geoff Davis's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 2 months ago #85778 by Geoff Davis
Yes the screen first step is same. When I get into the category the Parameters panel is not there (see attached) it just ends there. I tried IE as well as Firefox. SO I seem to be lacking something quite important!

Someone else did some work on this, can that panel be not displayed? I am in as Admin.

Thanks Geoff

Miltiadis bouchalakis said:Now can you see the Screenshots? also consider upgrading your k2 version. If you cannot do it/or follow me with the screenshots that i have upload(FirstStep.jpg,SecondStep.jpg, category_param.PNG, ) i am afraid that i cannot help you anymore...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Miltiadis bouchalakis
More
14 years 2 months ago #85779 by Miltiadis bouchalakis
Since i have not worked with k2 2.2 i cannot help you consider upgrading K2 to version 2.3. i don't have any idea why you are lacking the parameters...

Geoff Davis said:Yes the screen first step is same. When I get into the category the Parameters panel is not there (see attached) it just ends there. I tried IE as well as Firefox. SO I seem to be lacking something quite important! Someone else did some work on this, can that panel be not displayed? I am in as Admin.
Thanks Geoff

Miltiadis bouchalakis said:Now can you see the Screenshots? also consider upgrading your k2 version. If you cannot do it/or follow me with the screenshots that i have upload(FirstStep.jpg,SecondStep.jpg, category_param.PNG, ) i am afraid that i cannot help you anymore...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.