Keyword

K2 JavaScript problems

More
13 years 11 months ago #87983 by Doc Chaos
Replied by Doc Chaos on topic K2 JavaScript problems
It was introduced in a newer release of Joomla I think, I didn't have it until 1.5.20 but now its in my plugins list, of course enabling it breaks other parts of my site that I have to have :(

Scott Hoenes said:where did you find "System - Mootools Update" I could only find the Ki Mootools Control, and I still have issues.
ak2user said:After reading your statements I enabled the “System - Update Mootools” plug-in. Now my pages load in ie6 without showing any errors. There are some display issues for certain elements but these are due to a complex template I am using (separate style sheets for different versions of ie, etc).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #87984 by Scott Hoenes
Replied by Scott Hoenes on topic K2 JavaScript problems
yea, i have the same problem with the mootools control panel, I get the site to load in ie6 now, but the reCaptcha for the comments won't load if mootools control is enabled.

Doc Chaos said:It was introduced in a newer release of Joomla I think, I didn't have it until 1.5.20 but now its in my plugins list, of course enabling it breaks other parts of my site that I have to have :(
Scott Hoenes said:where did you find "System - Mootools Update" I could only find the Ki Mootools Control, and I still have issues. ak2user said:After reading your statements I enabled the “System - Update Mootools” plug-in. Now my pages load in ie6 without showing any errors. There are some display issues for certain elements but these are due to a complex template I am using (separate style sheets for different versions of ie, etc).

More
13 years 11 months ago #87985 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic K2 JavaScript problems
Joomla! 1.5.20 comes with a system plugin that updates mootools. If you enable this plugin you should update K2 to version 2.4.1. Version 2.3 does not support the mootools update.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
13 years 11 months ago #87986 by Pete Thompson
Replied by Pete Thompson on topic K2 JavaScript problems
I'm running the new version of k2, but they're not playing nice with the mootools upgrade plugin, so no luck for me. Do I need to clear the cache for the server or something?

More
13 years 11 months ago #87987 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic K2 JavaScript problems
What do you mean exactly? Do you get any javascript errors?

Pete Thompson said:I'm running the new version of k2, but they're not playing nice with the mootools upgrade plugin, so no luck for me. Do I need to clear the cache for the server or something?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
13 years 8 months ago #87988 by Neha Goyal
Replied by Neha Goyal on topic K2 JavaScript problems
Hello,

I do have the same issue with IE7 due to K2. I m using version 2.4.1 of K2. If I enable system-mootools upgrade plugin, what other parts of site will it break?

Thanks

Neha

More
13 years 8 months ago #87989 by Neha Goyal
M using may components and modules in my site. Will upgrading mootools affect any module or component or functionality of the site?

More
13 years 8 months ago #87990 by Neha Goyal
M using virtuemart, jomsocial, kksougoogleweather module, calender module, lyftenbloggie component, google currency converter, single video flash player module.