Keyword

K2 BNR Content module

More
13 years 1 month ago #88178 by ill ferris
Replied by ill ferris on topic K2 BNR Content module
So this module cannot be used on the Joomla homepage? Do I understand this correctly?

Brent Friar said:
@ill ferris - The module must appear on a K2 item page, that is what determines which item the module will display info for. If it does not pick up the K2 item id, then it has no way to discern what content to display, unlike the regular K2 content module where you define the content within the module itself.

@andrea - check your messages, I need an exact URL so I can see the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #88179 by Andrea
Replied by Andrea on topic K2 BNR Content module
yes illi :) you see the module in action only when you join the post, in the home don't work :\

bye

• BNR Investment Group
  • BNR Investment Group's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 1 month ago #88180 by BNR Investment Group
Replied by BNR Investment Group on topic K2 BNR Content module
@ill ferris The module only works on K2 item detail pages in its current form. If your home page is a K2 item page, then it will work, otherwise it will not. The module retrieves the K2 item ID from the URL, without that the module would not know which item to display information for.

Does that make sense?

More
13 years 1 month ago #88181 by Sam Harney
Replied by Sam Harney on topic K2 BNR Content module
K2Custom is a plugin to simplify making templates for K2, so if you don't want to pay for K2Custom, then the only other option I could offer would be to learn the "hard" way of creating templates for K2.  I believe there is some limited documentation on their site on how to do it, but that would be the only free way that I know of.

Andrea said:
Sam, i think that k2custom could be a solution. Is there module free else i buy k2custom.

ty