Keyword

Bug. K2 bug if jcomments enabled

More
13 years 10 months ago #88645 by Massoud
Replied by Massoud on topic Bug. K2 bug if jcomments enabled
I found a couple things that might help you to solve the problem:

1st when user log in the problem never happen and as soon as the user log out the original k2 comment system will replace
2nd in same situation when i can see the original k2 comment system it's not appear in other pc so it should be something localy or something like this
3rd I saw something wired, while page was loading i could see the original k2 comment system after a second the k2 jcomment system will replaced.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #88646 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Bug. K2 bug if jcomments enabled
Hi. You didn't answer , are you using the latest version of K2 (2.4.1)?

Masoud Yousefnejad said:I found a couple things that might help you to solve the problem:
1st when user log in the problem never happen and as soon as the user log out the original k2 comment system will replace
2nd in same situation when i can see the original k2 comment system it's not appear in other pc so it should be something localy or something like this
3rd I saw something wired, while page was loading i could see the original k2 comment system after a second the k2 jcomment system will replaced.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Erik Maier
  • Erik Maier's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 10 months ago #88647 by Erik Maier
Replied by Erik Maier on topic Bug. K2 bug if jcomments enabled
Hello, im using the latest K2 (2.4.1) version and the problem still exists.

More
13 years 10 months ago #88648 by Massoud
Yes I usually update to the latest version as soon as it releases, 2.4.1, I disappointed and came back to the original k2 comment system, new comment should wait 15 min for the cache, comment system is killing me

More
13 years 10 months ago #88649 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Bug. K2 bug if jcomments enabled
Hi. I cannot reproduce the bug. Is there a chance that you have disabled K2 plugins? There is a relevant setting in the category and the item form. Please ensure that your page has no javascript errors. Also try to use another template and see if you get the same behavior.

Maier Erik said:Hello, im using the latest K2 (2.4.1) version and the problem still exists.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
13 years 10 months ago #88650 by Massoud
Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. I cannot reproduce the bug. Is there a chance that you have disabled K2 plugins? There is a relevant setting in the category and the item form. Please ensure that your page has no javascript errors. Also try to use another template and see if you get the same behavior.

Maier Erik said:Hello, im using the latest K2 (2.4.1) version and the problem still exists.

I've tried with 3 different templates all them have the problem,

I can not check the plugins setting since I came back to the original K2 comment system

More
13 years 8 months ago #88651 by BBC
Replied by BBC on topic Bug. K2 bug if jcomments enabled
I can confirm this one. There is no way you can reproduce problem. It comes without any logic. Usually only for 1-2 items of 50 for instance. I suspect Google spiders and SEF function. But it is just some feeling.

They maybe trigger something hidden.

More
13 years 5 months ago #88652 by Massoud
Please update us if anyone find a solution for this problem

More
12 years 11 months ago #88653 by cellardoor_ncx
Replied by cellardoor_ncx on topic Bug. K2 bug if jcomments enabled
I'm facing the same issue here. I wonder how many sites are facing this issue... I really hope this is gonna be addressed in 2.5. If anyone knows any workaround, please let me know.