Keyword

Bug with edit window in front end.

More
13 years 10 months ago #89054 by Samantha D
Replied by Samantha D on topic Bug with edit window in front end.
Scott, how did you resolve this (if at all) and what modules are you using on your site? My K2 blog does not look like yours. Thanks :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #89055 by jsmith1611
Replied by jsmith1611 on topic Bug with edit window in front end.
The Cancel button does not seem to do anything. Also, my edit doesn't open in a modal window, but in full screen. I am using user templates, could this be part of the problem?

Thanks,

Josh

Lefteris Kavadas said:This is not a bug. This how it was designed. You can close the window by clicking cancel or the modal close button.

More
13 years 9 months ago #89056 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Bug with edit window in front end.
Hi. Probably you have some javascript errors in your page which prevent K2 working as it should.

jsmith1611 said:The Cancel button does not seem to do anything. Also, my edit doesn't open in a modal window, but in full screen. I am using user templates, could this be part of the problem?
Thanks,

Josh

Lefteris Kavadas said:This is not a bug. This how it was designed. You can close the window by clicking cancel or the modal close button.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
13 years 7 months ago #89057 by arlos Ramos
Replied by arlos Ramos on topic Bug with edit window in front end.
I have exactky the same problem. The editor covers the whole screen. Looks like the article is saved, but if I click on CANCEL absolutely nothing happens. There is no way to close the editor and get back to site content. Anybody knows how to solve this?