Keyword

CPU 88%

• Igor Kramarsich
  • Igor Kramarsich's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #93165 by Igor Kramarsich
Replied by Igor Kramarsich on topic CPU 88%
CPU seems to be oki. No protest from hoster.
Limit of 5%? I haveno idea, first time see when problem accour
And from template I think to change it.
404 error are mystery. I look Error log and there all missed pic or other are real present. So no idea why it show it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Igor Kramarsich
More
13 years 7 months ago #93166 by Igor Kramarsich
Unfortunally problem with CPU continue. I receive this from hoster. And idea what to do?

31.01.User % CPU Processkramarsi 113 /usr/bin/php /home/kramarsi/public_html/jadransoccer2/index.phpkramarsi 104 /usr/bin/php /home/kramarsi/public_html/jadransoccer2/index.phpkramarsi 101 /usr/bin/php /home/kramarsi/public_html/jadransoccer2/index.php30.01.User % CPU Processkramarsi 116 /usr/bin/php /home/kramarsi/public_html/jadransoccer2/index.phpkramarsi 105 /usr/bin/php /home/kramarsi/public_html/jadransoccer2/index.phpkramarsi 102 /usr/bin/php /home/kramarsi/public_html/jadransoccer2/index.php29.01.User % CPU Processkramarsi 95.0 /usr/bin/php /home/kramarsi/public_html/jadransoccer2/index.phpkramarsi 91.0 /usr/bin/php /home/kramarsi/public_html/jadransoccer2/index.php28.01.User % CPU Processkramarsi 112 /usr/bin/php /home/kramarsi/public_html/jadransoccer2/index.phpkramarsi 107 /usr/bin/php /home/kramarsi/public_html/jadransoccer2/index.phpkramarsi 86.0 /usr/bin/php /home/kramarsi/public_html/jadransoccer2/index.php27.01.User % CPU Processkramarsi 121 /usr/bin/php /home/kramarsi/public_html/jadransoccer2/index.phpkramarsi 100 /usr/bin/php /home/kramarsi/public_html/jadransoccer2/index.phpkramarsi 99.0 /usr/bin/php /home/kramarsi/public_html/jadransoccer2/index.php26.01.User % CPU Processkramarsi 112 /usr/bin/php /home/kramarsi/public_html/jadransoccer2/index.phpkramarsi 105 /usr/bin/php /home/kramarsi/public_html/jadransoccer2/index.phpkramarsi 97.0 /usr/bin/php /home/kramarsi/public_html/jadransoccer2/index.php

• Igor Kramarsich
More
13 years 7 months ago #93167 by Igor Kramarsich
Now I can't enter under K2 items. I ever receive:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

• Igor Kramarsich
More
13 years 7 months ago #93168 by Igor Kramarsich
In the end I made radical change. Change template, disabled all menu. Now is visible just one item in K2.

More
13 years 7 months ago #93169 by BBC
Replied by BBC on topic CPU 88%
You can´t enter because you have been given minimum of server resources by hoster.

They don´t send mails for nothing, and you didn´t change anything.

There is slightly posibility that you have settings (in hosting panel) to get emails at some errors.

This problem requires Joomla superadmin login, FTP login and hosting panel login.

So, if you dare...send them to private message inbox. After you can change them all.

• Igor Kramarsich
More
13 years 7 months ago #93170 by Igor Kramarsich
I send you friend request. After this will be possible to send PM