Keyword

Where's the My Likes parameter?

More
13 years 7 months ago #93720 by Christopher Ambler
Replied by Christopher Ambler on topic Where's the My Likes parameter?
Um, I, too, was confused.

It looks like this announcement is NOT A K2 FEATURE - it is, instead, something here at this forum.

Yes, I'm disappointed. I thought this was a new K2 feature and was very excited. Apparently not. Pity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bevan Von Weichardt
More
13 years 7 months ago #93721 by Bevan Von Weichardt
Replied by Bevan Von Weichardt on topic Where's the My Likes parameter?
theres a facebook function under your connections in your profile settings - does that not do something?

Christopher Ambler said:
Um, I, too, was confused. It looks like this announcement is NOT A K2 FEATURE - it is, instead, something here at this forum.

Yes, I'm disappointed. I thought this was a new K2 feature and was very excited. Apparently not. Pity.

More
13 years 7 months ago #93722 by DJ Enterprises
Replied by DJ Enterprises on topic Where's the My Likes parameter?
Here is the email sent yesterday:

A message to all members of K2 Community

Here's something you might like — we've just added Like Buttons to photos, videos, and blog posts. With the site Like Button, everything that you like gets added to your "My Likes" page. You can also Like something right from the Main Page. And with the Facebook Like button, now anyone with a Facebook account can like what they see and share it with their friends.

Hope you enjoy this new feature! Get Liking!

Visit K2 Community at: community.getk2.org/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

The Key to the email is: "we've just added Like Buttons to photos, videos"

This is talking about a NEW FEATURE

We Need this. If this is not real...then where can I go to have someone make this happen?

More
13 years 7 months ago #93723 by Terry Britton
Replied by Terry Britton on topic Where's the My Likes parameter?
I've already answered that question in this post.  Unless Simon says otherwise I presume the link I provided is what he's using.D said:
Here is the email sent yesterday:

Here's something you might like — we've just added Like Buttons to photos, videos, and blog posts. With the site Like Button, everything that you like gets added to your "My Likes" page. You can also Like something right from the Main Page. And with the Facebook Like button, now anyone with a Facebook account can like what they see and share it with their friends.

We Need this. If this is not real...then where can I go to have someone make this happen?

More
13 years 7 months ago #93724 by DJ Enterprises
Replied by DJ Enterprises on topic Where's the My Likes parameter?
Then why is it not clear about it NOT be K2?

Who sent it out?

Im thinking its referring to something else. Ive got that plugin. Its not as K2 friendly as it seems. The plugin really best using the Joomla content. Ive brought this up to them but they dont really respond.

You can choose a individual page in joomla content to show or not to show but in K2 parameters only has category options to show or not. Not per page as in joomla content.

Terry A Britton said:

I've already answered that question in this post.  Unless Simon says otherwise I presume the link I provided is what he's using.D said:Here is the email sent yesterday: