Keyword

Do I need to install reCAPTCHA to use the comment feature?

• Lukeither Willingham
  • Lukeither Willingham's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 7 months ago #94421 by Lukeither Willingham
Replied by Lukeither Willingham on topic Do I need to install reCAPTCHA to use the comment feature?
Hello Yiota, I'm looking for the K2.css file and haven't located it. Would it be on the server? Thanks!!

Yiota Ziaggou said:
All you need to do to change the whole comments block if you want, its to simply edit the k2.css file.

Locate the div.itemComments block in line 283 and below to change the colors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lukeither Willingham
More
13 years 7 months ago #94422 by Lukeither Willingham
Replied by Lukeither Willingham on topic Do I need to install reCAPTCHA to use the comment feature?
Yiota, I was able to make the chages to the K2.css file and everything is working as needed. Whew! Now on to the next challenge...lol

Thanks for your help.Yiota Ziaggou said:

All you need to do to change the whole comments block if you want, its to simply edit the k2.css file.

Locate the div.itemComments block in line 283 and below to change the colors.

• Lukeither Willingham
More
13 years 6 months ago #94423 by Lukeither Willingham
I'm still having numerous issues with the comments working correctly. When a comment is posted you can't see the comment unless you highlight it and there's a link (

Monday, 21 February 2011 14:04 posted by Cookie
Teri, I pray God comforts you through your precious memories of your darling cousin Erika. Thanks for sharing your memories.)

How can I set the parameters so the comments can be seen.

Example:

trendtotrendmag.com/index.php/t2t-up-a-coming/the-write-away-cafe

Thanks in advance,

Please help,

• Yiota
  • Visitor
13 years 6 months ago #94424 by Yiota
It's a CSS issue. Open k2.css and at the following classes add color:#000;

div.itemComments {background:#f7fafe;border:1px solid #ddd;padding:16px;}            div.itemComments ul.itemCommentsList li p {padding:4px 0;}

div.itemCommentsForm h3 {margin:0;padding:0 0 4px 0;}

div.itemCommentsForm p.itemCommentsFormNotes {border-top:2px solid #ccc;}    div.itemCommentsForm form label.formComment {display:block;margin:12px 0 0 2px;}    div.itemCommentsForm form label.formName {display:block;margin:12px 0 0 2px;}    div.itemCommentsForm form label.formEmail {display:block;margin:12px 0 0 2px;}    div.itemCommentsForm form label.formUrl {display:block;margin:12px 0 0 2px;}    div.itemCommentsForm form label.formRecaptcha {display:block;margin:12px 0 0 2px;}   

• Lukeither Willingham
More
13 years 6 months ago #94425 by Lukeither Willingham
ziaggou, I've been so busy with the new site. You've been extremely helpful. Thanks!!