Keyword

[SOLVED] Still seeing massive bottlenecks for logged in users

• bunglehaze
  • bunglehaze's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
More
13 years 3 months ago #95712 by bunglehaze
If it is a third party plugin I would suggest contacting the developer as the 2.5 SVN of K2 will be very different to the code they base their product on

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• JoomFlix - By Total Design And Technology
  • JoomFlix - By Total Design And Technology's Avatar
More
13 years 3 months ago #95713 by JoomFlix - By Total Design And Technology
Replied by JoomFlix - By Total Design And Technology on topic [SOLVED] Still seeing massive bottlenecks for logged in users
I haven't been able to contact the developer and he doesn't have a Forum, but I was able to 'fix' the code.  For some reason, it was reading all of the items just to edit one of them, I just added a clause to the SQL to use the item id and it seems to have worked.

I am still using K2 2.4.1.  I hope he upgrades it for 2.5, it is very useful.  I wish K2 had more native field types such as Date, etc.

More
13 years 3 months ago #95714 by Nick
Me again, where exactly do I find the SVN's? I am willing to risk it to get the bisquit.

found it

More
13 years 2 months ago #95715 by Seher Rohlfs
I have the same error on localhost;
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$imagenone in C:\wamp\www\firma.alaturka.info\components\com_k2\helpers\utilities.php on line 150

Joomla 1.5.23
K2 v2.4.1

I uploaded the site on tempoprary remote server. I don't see the error anymore but the error reporting must be off.

I don't know what is svn and how to fix the issue? If you give detailed information on fixing the matter could be great.

Thank you.

• bunglehaze
  • bunglehaze's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
More
13 years 2 months ago #95716 by bunglehaze
Seher, your post is nothing to do with the original thread, I suggest you start a new topic and read about the Joomla backend configuration

More
13 years 2 months ago #95717 by Seher Rohlfs
I will read "Joomla backend configuration" and if I cannot solve it I will open new topic about it.

Thank you.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #95718 by Christopher Pratt
I upgraded to the SVN as well, and while initially it did cut down the MySQL queries. My site is back to loading outrageously slow due to the fact that I imported an additional 30 thousand categories. That may give you an idea of how large the project is I'm working on.

Are any developers even looking into this problem? I have been reading threads on people reporting this issue for almost 2 years now. Please for the love of all that is good, help us! :)