Keyword

K2 Migration

• Alfonso F. Moreno
  • Elite Member
More
13 years 1 month ago #97510 by Alfonso F. Moreno
Replied by Alfonso F. Moreno on topic K2 Migration
I installed svn in a wamp and it worked for 1.5. The problem is when you want to migrate to 1.6 or 1.7. If you try with jugrade it doesnt work because it have no support for k2 yet, so you cannot migrate categories, users, items, tags at the moment...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #97511 by that library
Replied by that library on topic K2 Migration
I've tried and tried with Jupgrade, with having Joomla 1.5.23 and K2 2.4.1 and the Start Upgrade button does nothing - absolutely nothing - in Chrome, FF and IE because of some issue with MooTools, despite the fact that I have MooTools Upgrade latest and greatest installed and set to 1.2 for both front & back end, all browsers show that it is v1.11 - ugh.

On the Jupgrade dev's site it says that it supports K2 now, but that does me no good since it just doesn't work for me at all... and the developer is about as communicative as the K2 developers are.

What did everyone else use to upgrade to Joomla 1.6? I'm open to any suggestions at this point, I am so sick of  trying to get Jupgrade to work - I was actually told on their forum that perhaps it was a good idea to start drinking :D

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #97512 by william white
Replied by william white on topic K2 Migration
Working on this....please see pm

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #97513 by Anna Petyaeva
Replied by Anna Petyaeva on topic K2 Migration
Maybe it's better to hold on joomla 1.5? Now starting a new project and don't know - where to go(