Keyword

K2 Modal Window Size and pop up

• etkritikonspoudon
More
11 years 9 months ago #101211 by etkritikonspoudon
Replied by etkritikonspoudon on topic Re: K2 Modal Window Size and pop up
If I understand correctly, this is used to alter the Author's Popup Box in the frontend for editing and submitting items?

If you have succeeded in this, is there any way to alter the behaviour of the popup for the K2 Image?
That is, not force images above their maximum dimensions, be it in small, medium or large setting...

By default K2 creates copies of images of the various sizes for different views. I would like to have K2 Respect the dimensions of the Item image and not overstretch them, while linking to original image for the lightbox popup...

Any way to do that? it's driving me mad...I got 300px images that are forced to more than double the size.

I can set a reasonable size for Item image, e.g. 350px width, and I can edit the K2 files to change placement of the image and its caption (to float on the left, instead of sitting on top), but I can't find a way to limit the popup to the image's maximum original dimensions.

If you find an answer on this, please share with the K2 Team as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Alexander nichtsointeressant
More
11 years 9 months ago #101212 by Alexander nichtsointeressant
Replied by Alexander nichtsointeressant on topic Re: K2 Modal Window Size and pop up
thanks for sharing this. my editingforms are now displayed in a beautiful fullscreen modal by jcepopup but: close button is not working because jcepopup have to be closed by clicking on its own close button (i can live with that!). but what i really need is, that the jcepopup will be closed if i click on save button!

how did you manage that, or did'nt you?

thanks

More
10 years 6 months ago #101213 by Robert_ITMan
Replied by Robert_ITMan on topic Re: K2 Modal Window Size and pop up
Thanks Jason M. and all for this post! I have re-posted it and added a few notes to make it easier for anyone else needing to do the same here: getk2.org/community/English-K2-Community/192458-K2-needs-to-be-responsive#192458

www.ourfingertips.ca - websites developed and managed @ ourfingertips

Let me help you make the most of the technology at our fingertips