Keyword

Can't Browse Server 'invalid backend response"

More
12 years 2 months ago #57506 by Lefteris
Hi. This is the error log of the server. You can try enabling the error reporting under Joomla! configuration. However your issue is probably caused by the Suhosin extension. Try to disable it or enable the exec function that Suhosin restricts.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #57507 by mehrdad
tnQ!!!!!!!!

its ok B) :lol: :woohoo: :kiss:
the problem cause was that Suhosin ext. :P

More
11 years 11 months ago #57508 by Fernando Mora
Replied by Fernando Mora on topic Re: Can't Browse Server 'invalid backend response"
Oi Luciano, só vi o seu post agora, 7 meses depois, desculpe.
- Quanto a resolver os problemas com o Media Manager, tudo OK. Resolvido. Esta funcionando.
- As URLs amigaveis no Nginx nao funcionam por ferramentas CEO, tem que ser configuradas no proprio painel de controle da KH, o que eu até hoje nao consegui de tao complicado que é, até desisti.
- E quanto a melhora de performance é imperceptivel, pelo menos pra mim.

Abraço.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #57509 by Mark

Deasy wrote:

laviniu wrote: enable proc is not the solution for must of us, because we are on shares host, and the provider wont enable it...another solutions?

I have the same problem, even i read your statement, i tried to chat with my serverhost. She just want to see the error inside my admin panel, created an administrator for her, and she needs like 7 minutes, then she says:..

ok, try now...

and suddenly i can open the MEDIA MANAGER successfully.

I love my web host !

Do you have any idea of what they did to resolve it? I am having the exact same issue as everyone else on here. The sites were functioning properly for over a year and then all of a sudden, i am getting these errors when attempting to upload.

I am using Godaddy VDS with Plesk on a Windows server. K2 v 2.6.1 / Joomla 1.5.26 AND Joomla! 2.5.4 Stable - I am having the problem on both versions of Joomla on 2 different websites. Both of which were working just fine with no problems.

json support enabled
json version 1.2.1

More
11 years 9 months ago #57510 by symon83
Same problem here:

joomla version 2.8

what can i do?
thx

More
11 years 9 months ago #57511 by Meppelink Media
Replied by Meppelink Media on topic Re: Can't Browse Server 'invalid backend response"
You could ask me i got the solution, after hours of search and testing.

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #57512 by Ralf Longwitz
Replied by Ralf Longwitz on topic Re: Can't Browse Server 'invalid backend response"
So, I'm asking you. Pleeeeeease!!!
Thank you ...

EDIT: proc_open() is indeed disabled in my shared hosting.

EDIT 2: My hoster was kind enough to enable proc_open() for me. The issue persists.

More
11 years 9 months ago #57513 by Martin Gustavsson
Replied by Martin Gustavsson on topic Re: Can't Browse Server 'invalid backend response"
I have the same issue with "Invalid backend response. Data is not JSON" when trying to browse images.

Firebug gives the following message:

Warning: proc_open() has been disabled for security reasons in /sitename/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/elfinder/elFinderVolumeDriver.class.php on line 3012.

proc_open() is disabled on my server and I can't enable it. I'm on J2.5.8 and K2 v.2.6.2.

I need help to solve this issue!

More
11 years 9 months ago #57514 by Tung Neo
Hi all,

After a long day of googling and try to turn on/off extensions one by one, I solved this problem. That is the problem of Server reporting. I will show you the steps of solution here. Hope that it could help:

- Go to System > Global configuration > Server. Turn off "Error reporting"
- Then DONE.

I'm using Joomla 3.0.1 | PHP 5.3.18 | K2 2.6.2

There's a will, there's a way

More
11 years 9 months ago #57515 by Ralf Longwitz
Replied by Ralf Longwitz on topic Re: Can't Browse Server 'invalid backend response"
It may feel better not to see an error when there is one. But to me it does not really feel like a solution ...