Keyword

Simple Image Gallery bug

More
15 years 2 days ago #70212 by FreakShowTM
Replied by FreakShowTM on topic Simple Image Gallery bug
@ all

my mods are not complete yet..
especially the admin part..

i'm trying to look at what valdis did on his mods..

@ valdis

the thumbnails are not displayed using your mod on my live site but when i try to use mine it shows the thumbnails..
i'm getting internal server errors on my live site if i try to directly access the link that shows the thumbnails using your mod.. i would like to merge our mods so that the community can use it.. by the way i like your mod because it preserved the original function of the plugin..:D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 days ago #70213 by FreakShowTM
Replied by FreakShowTM on topic Simple Image Gallery bug
@greg

that feature will not be touched..
what i'm trying to do is to leave k2 untouched..
no k2 template mods just like what valdis did..
only simple image gallery will be modified..

greg said:Hi FreakShowTM, I don't know which version I install, your one or Valdis one, but the good thing is when you click in gallery link on top.
You go strait on gallery thumbnails in place of embed into texte with {galery} tag. If you ake something, could you keep this idea?

Thanks

More
15 years 2 days ago #70214 by Valdis
Replied by Valdis on topic Simple Image Gallery bug
No idea regarding these problems; it works for me for now (on test&development sites). As You see from my code - it's mostly vanilla SIG free 1.2.1 plus first snippet posted on this thread and some minor tweaks to make them play together nicely.

FreakShowTM said:@ all my mods are not complete yet..
especially the admin part..

i'm trying to look at what valdis did on his mods..

@ valdis

the thumbnails are not displayed using your mod on my live site but when i try to use mine it shows the thumbnails..
i'm getting internal server errors on my live site if i try to directly access the link that shows the thumbnails using your mod.. i would like to merge our mods so that the community can use it.. by the way i like your mod because it preserved the original function of the plugin..:D

• Gianmichele Genovese
More
15 years 2 days ago #70215 by Gianmichele Genovese
Replied by Gianmichele Genovese on topic Simple Image Gallery bug
Hi

regarding the problem of the thumbnails I fixed it applying the chmod permission 744 on the showthumbs.php file in plugin/conten/plugin_jw_sig/

it works well

More
14 years 11 months ago #70216 by 4bweb
Replied by 4bweb on topic Simple Image Gallery bug
I tried in every way but it doesn't works, as you can see on www.borzago.it/gallerie-fotografiche/item/1-la-fattoria-dell... the gallery works but it doesn't create the thumb.
I am the only one to have this problem? How can I resolve?

Thanks
Alessandro

More
14 years 11 months ago #70217 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Simple Image Gallery bug
Hi. The thumbs are returning an Internal Server Error so please:
1. Check that GD is installed
2. Increase the memory limit of PHP
3. Check the permissions on the images.
4. If nothing of these works try search for this issue on the SIG Pro support forum.

4bweb said:I tried in every way but it doesn't works, as you can see on www.borzago.it/gallerie-fotografiche/item/1-la-fattoria-dell... the gallery works but it doesn't create the thumb. I am the only one to have this problem? How can I resolve?

Thanks
Alessandro

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
14 years 11 months ago #70218 by 4bweb
1 - GD ok
2 - I can't do it because it's fixed to 32 M from provider
3 - When it load them they go as 644, if I change in 777 nothing happens
4 -Thank you for the link, I've found but I wasn't be able to resolve.
I'm using Simple Image Gallery Plugin 1.2.1k2 06/01/2007 that I've found in this thread because with the standard version it doesn't create the gallery too.

I don't really know what to do because I don't understand what's wrong in my website.
Bye and thanks again, Alessandro

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. The thumbs are returning an Internal Server Error so please: 1. Check that GD is installed
2. Increase the memory limit of PHP
3. Check the permissions on the images.
4. If nothing of these works try search for this issue on the SIG Pro support forum.

More
14 years 11 months ago #70219 by 4bweb
I don't understand which version did you remove, and which old version have you reinstalled?
Bye, Alessandro

greg said:Hi,
Problem was from Jomsocial, I haven't really foud the problem!
I just remove new picture plugin and reinstall old one, and it's fixed

Thanks

More
14 years 11 months ago #70220 by Valdis
Replied by Valdis on topic Simple Image Gallery bug
You can try to uninstall SIG free and then to reinstall one from this thread: k2community.joomlaworks.gr/forum/topics/javascript-errors-wh...

After reinstall of plugin You should try to look at those thumbnail pictures directly using url from page source (like www.borzago.it/plugins/content/plugin_jw_sig/showthumb.php?img=../../../media/k2/galleries/1/Havana.jpg ). Currently throws an errors instead of showing image.

4bweb said:I don't understand which version did you remove, and which old version have you reinstalled? Bye, Alessandro
greg said:Hi, Problem was from Jomsocial, I haven't really foud the problem! I just remove new picture plugin and reinstall old one, and it's fixed

Thanks

More
14 years 10 months ago #70221 by Cameron Barr
Replied by Cameron Barr on topic Simple Image Gallery bug
Though I might add to the SIG bug discussion.

SIG Free (the one I just downloaded anyway) is checking the image/stories/ dir for image galleries which by design it is supposed to do. When you upload files via the item->image galleries tab (when editing an item) the item model saves the files to the media/k2/galleries/ directory. So when the images are sought by the SIG plugin they are nowhere to be found.
I fixed mine with a hack- but would like a perm solution so I am suggesting that either the SIG plugin checks both directories and uses the K2 if both exist - OR (and probably better) - the K2 admin side item model complies with SIG and stores the files in the image/stories/ dir .