Keyword

Remove "My page", "My account" & "Moderate comments to my published items" from login

More
14 years 1 week ago #85642 by dancing buddha
hi, I am also having the same problem that "Moderate comments to my items" pop up window has no 'close' button. I am using the latest version of K2 2.4.1. Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 days ago #85643 by Remy Joaquim
I have edited some code but without success.

How can i remove the button "Moderate comments to my items" in user module ?

Regards

More
13 years 11 months ago #85644 by rick_blaine
Look for lines 46 to 48 on userblock.php (located under YOUR_SITE/modules/mod_k2_login/tmpl) and just comment out the code (you'll get how to do it here):

Remy Joaquim said:I have edited some code but without success. How can i remove the button "Moderate comments to my items" in user module ?

Regards

More
13 years 9 months ago #85645 by Neil Forrester
If you want to hide the link which opens up the modal box you can hide it using this bit of code in your css style sheet:

#rightcol div.module_menu div.k2UserBlock ul.k2UserBlockActions li a.modal{display:none;}

The only downside of this is that it will hide the code / link for all users in theK2 login module. But if you only have registered users it a work around that's easy to implement without too much hacking about :)

More
13 years 7 months ago #85646 by Refrito
I solved the problem editing the /modules/mod_k2_login/tmpl/userblock.php around line 40:

$tipos_usuarios = array("Author","Editor","Publisher");if (in_array($user->usertype,$tiposusuarios)){

.. show the "moderate comments" link

}

More
13 years 7 months ago #85647 by NintendoNerds
Oh cool! I've modified the original userblock.php file so where would I add this code? I have attached my userblock.php file for viewing. If someone could insert this piece of code into the correct place, it would be greatly appreciated. I would actually like the registered members to view all of their comments, just not edit them. :D

I must apologize that the code is compressed.

Refrito said:

I solved the problem editing the /modules/mod_k2_login/tmpl/userblock.php around line 40:

$tipos_usuarios = array("Author","Editor","Publisher");if (in_array($user->usertype,$tiposusuarios)){

.. show the "moderate comments" link

}

More
13 years 7 months ago #85648 by NintendoNerds
Is there anyone that can help me with this?

More
13 years 7 months ago #85649 by NintendoNerds
I tried 2 other methods and still can't figure out how to do this. Do anyone know?

More
13 years 7 months ago #85650 by NintendoNerds
Can someone please assist me with this issue?

More
13 years 7 months ago #85651 by Refrito
Hi Kevin, what I did was to remove the links according to the user's profile but what you want is your registered users to be able to see but not edit their comments, that I don't know how to do it. Sorry, I can't help you.