Keyword

Inserting a main page/article image - doesn't work

More
10 years 7 months ago #123484 by Lefteris
@craig

You have attached your FTP credentials to a public forum. I deleted the message. Go to Joomla! configuration and set error reporting to "Maximum". Then try to upload again. If you are getting a blank screen you should get an error now.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #123485 by craig
I've set to maximum.. and still getting same error.. with nothing displaying... still comes up blank

More
10 years 7 months ago #123486 by Lefteris
Go to K2 administration area and navigate to information page. Post here what you see there.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
10 years 7 months ago #123487 by craig
Please see screen shot attached.

Attachment not found

Attachments:

More
10 years 7 months ago #123488 by Lefteris
Can you read the letters in the screenshot you provided? Sorry but i can't. Put a screenshot of a bigger resolution so i can read it.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #123489 by craig
I've added these new ones for you

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Attachments:

More
10 years 7 months ago #123490 by Lefteris
It seems like we are hunting ghosts here. Something is obviously wrong with your server setup. Check your PHP information page for any disabled functions or PHP hardening solutions like Suhosin. This the last thing i can suggest. After that you will need to setup your server correctly so it displays the error message when you set error reporting to "Maximum" under Joomla! configuration. Otherwise we cannot go further by just guessing.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
10 years 7 months ago #123491 by craig
But how come it's worked in the past on all other posts.. and now it's stopped!!!??? And there are other people in forums with similar issues.. surely it's a software thing. If it can't be fixed, then it's pretty bad for software like this to not be able to easily do it, don't you think?

More
10 years 7 months ago #123492 by Lefteris
Things are not that simple as you think. First of all it might be a server issue. For example maybe your hosting account has reached it's hard disk space limit. Really, have you checked that? Also as i told you, a blank screen indicates a PHP error. Unless we see the actual error we cannot go further. Since you enabled error reporting through Joomla! configuration and the error is still not displayed you need to enable error reporting in your server.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
10 years 7 months ago #123493 by craig
I Fix it from this thread... getk2.org/community/New-to-K2-Ask-here-first/147980-Unable-to-upload-images-using-the-Image-tab?limit=30&start=30#184624

See, there are many people with same issue.. pretty poor that K2 can't identify this huge issue and fix it for all.