Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: Re Error SQL)

• web brand
24 Sep 2013 10:56
big problem sql table! was created by web brand

big problem sql table!

Category: English K2 Community

hello my k2 does not want to run correctly. The version is 2.67 and the use joomla 3.1.5

I also tried to reinstall the component, but there is nothing to do.

on the home page when I go to click on a specific category such as "Graphics and Print" sends me to an error page that is attached.

Please auiutatemi because I'm going crazy.,
thank you very much
  • Robert
22 Sep 2013 19:37

Using k2 and another registration as default

Just recapping what you have mentioned so I'm clear.

So I'm using love factory extension for the default registration process in Joomla 3.0, and k2 to build the articles and menu items. By deactivating k2 user plugin, this should fix my error 1064 and mysql issues, and allow me to use love factory registration as default registration and k2 to build articles and menu item
  • Erin
10 Sep 2013 19:16
Replied by Erin on topic K2 table and database connection issues

K2 table and database connection issues

How do I ensure the /tmp and /logs are set up correctly? I would assume K2 would do this in the installation.

I did some research regarding a public_html folder to set the permissions up. It seems there should be one, so I duplicated all of the files and moved them into the public_html folder. I changed the install directory from this "/home/content/50/11622650/html/tmp" to this "/home/content/50/11622650/public_html/tmp", based on how my other sites which are functioning with K2 are set up. They aren't with godaddy but I would again assume this should be fairly straight forward.

I reinstalled K2 and got these errors:

Thank you for installing K2 by JoomlaWorks, the powerful content extension for Joomla!

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/50/11622650/html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 375

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/50/11622650/html/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 375

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/50/11622650/html/tmp/install_522f378eee175/script.k2.php on line 226

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/50/11622650/html/tmp/install_522f378eee175/script.k2.php on line 247

How can I get rid of these errors and the ones which are still in the K2 component?
  • maplethorpe
09 Sep 2013 22:17

v2.6.7 Import Joomla content not importing images

During "Import Joomal content" task the following messages appear in error_log: "PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$image in /var/www/html/thr2/administrator/components/com_k2/models/items.php on line 11." Couldn't find variable $image in items.php.

Web Server Apache/2.4.6 (Fedora) PHP/5.5.3
PHP version 5.5.3
MySQL version 5.5.32-MariaDB
GD image library bundled (2.1.0 compatible)
Multibyte string support Enabled
Upload limit 64M
Memory limit 500M
Open remote files (allow url fopen) Yes
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.1.5 Stable [ Ember ] 01-August-2013 14:00 GMT

How do I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance for help.
  • Erin
06 Sep 2013 03:58

K2 table and database connection issues

I had my website up and running about a year ago. Since then, I didn't need it up and let it lapse and the hosting provider doesn't have a backup. Neither do I.

I have two issues.

First, when I go into K2 Parameters I get this error "Table 'fir1323706571321.jos_k2_user_groups' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT id AS value, name AS K2UserGroup FROM jos_k2_user_group"

I have verified this table is not there. I don't know why it didn't import when K2 was installed or when Joomla was installed, or how to fix it.

Fixing this first issue may fix the second...

Second issue, nothing in my K2 component shows. When I am on the site the text information is there but the images aren't. This is one of the errors "Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/50/11622650/html/administrator/components/com_k2/views/items/view.html.php".

I am thinking it has something to do with the config.php file not connecting correctly to the K2 data. The site is looking for the images in a cache file and when I drilled down into it there is nothing there. The problem is, with this error I can't even upload an image into K2, or make any edits to the items which are showing.

Here is the url for the page in question: www.firedevildesigns.com/blog.html

Cheers!
  • Erin
27 Aug 2013 03:34

Need help! K2 errors, no idea how to fix.

I loaded K2 earlier today and the Component isn't showing up anywhere. Everything in the Extension Manager is active. No plugins showing in the menu either. Ran an update and got this:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/50/11622650/html/tmp/install_521bd7f8833db/script.k2.php on line 226

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/50/11622650/html/tmp/install_521bd7f8833db/script.k2.php on line 247

How do I fix this?

Cheers!
  • gabin
17 Aug 2013 18:39 - 17 Aug 2013 18:41

No encuentro solucion problema instalar K2

Category: Comunidad hispana oficial de K2

Instale joomla 3.0 y no puedo instalar la version disponible de K2 . Intento y me arroja este error >>>

0 SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `jos_k2_categories`

Cambie plantilla , el template sobre la base joomla 3.0 y el error continua.

Agradeceria, si alguien me ayuda a solucionar el problema.
  • Jakob Žorž
13 Aug 2013 16:49
Replied by Jakob Žorž on topic Can't install K2 on joomla.. SQL error

Can't install K2 on joomla.. SQL error

Hi!

I have the same problem.
The installation procedure was:
  • Fresh installJoomla 3.1.5
  • JA Wall template
  • Publish few categories and articles
  • Error in installation of K2 v. 2.6.7:
  • 1146 Table 'user_dprakse2013.k7fsw_k2_categories' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `k7fsw_k2_categories`

Regards
  • irmax
13 Aug 2013 15:17 - 13 Aug 2013 15:18
Replied by irmax on topic Extra fields error after upgrade

Extra fields error after upgrade

Thanks, Krikor. I had upgraded to k2 2.6.6 and there was no "notice." But now that you said this notice is not important, I will consider upgrading to the latest version, 2.6.7. But, Would you please tell me how should I change the error reporting to "simple"?

Also, I'm facing another issue regarding upgrades. This is about Joomla itself, not k2. When upgrading from Joomla 2.5.8 to 2.5.14, I get the below error. How important is that? Should I forget about upgrating Joomla?
JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL DB function failed with error number 1062 Duplicate entry '28' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO .....

Thanks in advance.
  • Manos Krokos
12 Aug 2013 11:23
Error after jupgrade was created by Manos Krokos

Error after jupgrade

Hello, I am have migrated all data via J!Upgrade but I notice an error each time I am trying to access the K2 Users tab.

It's a 500 error and this is the output:
JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'ip' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT ip FROM j25_k2_users WHERE id = 8139 Call stack # Function Location 1 JAdministrator->dispatch() JROOT/administrator/index.php:46 2 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/administrator/includes/application.php:153 3 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:351 4 require_once() JROOT/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:383 5 JController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_k2/k2.php:135 6 K2ControllerUsers->display() JROOT/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:761 7 K2Controller->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_k2/controllers/users.php:21 8 JController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_k2/controllers/controller.php:32 9 K2ViewUsers->display() JROOT/libraries/joomla/application/component/controller.php:722 10 JDatabase->loadResult() JROOT/administrator/components/com_k2/views/users/view.html.php:54 11 JDatabaseMySQLi->execute() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:1138 12 JError::raiseError() JROOT/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:396 13 JError::raise() JROOT/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

Any ideas or hints? There is no 'ip' field in any table, I think
  • Dafne Giacobbe
10 Aug 2013 21:10
Modulo RokSprocket Mosaic con K2...non funziona was created by Dafne Giacobbe

Modulo RokSprocket Mosaic con K2...non funziona

Category: Comunità italiana K2

Ho cercato di creare un Modulo RokSprocket Mosaic (che con joomla funziona benissimo) con articoli presi da K2, nel momento in cui ho selezionato K2 mi sono apparsi gli errori sottostanti.
Adesso addirittura non mi fa entrare da amministrazione nel modulo per correggerlo.

Messaggio di errore

500 - Si è verificato un errore.

Table 'Sql573083_1.r9fc1_k2_comments' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT a.id, a.title, a.alias, a.introtext, a.`fulltext`, a.catid, a.published, a.access, a.created, a.modified, a.extra_fields, a.extra_fields_search, a.created_by, a.created_by_alias, a.featured, a.language, a.hits, a.publish_up, a.publish_down, a.language, a.metakey, a.metadesc, a.metadata,c.name AS category_title, c.image AS category_image, c.alias as category_alias,CONCAT_WS(",", f.id) AS field_ids, CONCAT_WS(",", f.name) AS field_names,CONCAT_WS(",", t.id) AS tag_ids, CONCAT_WS(",", t.name) AS tag_names,COUNT(co.id) AS comment_count,ua.name AS author_name,um.name AS last_modified_by,ROUND(v.rating_sum / v.rating_count, 0) AS rating, v.rating_count as rating_count,vl.title AS access_title,l.title AS language_title FROM r9fc1_k2_items as a LEFT JOIN r9fc1_k2_categories AS c ON c.id = a.catid LEFT JOIN r9fc1_k2_extra_fields_groups AS fg ON fg.id = c.extraFieldsGroup LEFT JOIN r9fc1_k2_extra_fields AS f ON f.group = fg.id LEFT JOIN r9fc1_k2_tags_xref AS tx ON tx.itemID = a.id LEFT JOIN r9fc1_k2_tags AS t ON t.id = tx.tagID LEFT JOIN r9fc1_k2_comments AS co ON co.itemID = a.id LEFT JOIN r9fc1_users AS ua ON ua.id = a.created_by LEFT JOIN r9fc1_users AS um ON um.id = a.modified_by LEFT JOIN r9fc1_k2_rating AS v ON a.id = v.itemID LEFT JOIN r9fc1_viewlevels AS vl ON a.access = vl.id LEFT JOIN r9fc1_languages AS l ON a.language = l.lang_code LEFT OUTER JOIN (select rsi.provider_id, rsi.order from r9fc1_roksprocket_items as rsi where module_id = 232) rsi on a.id = rsi.provider_id WHERE ((a.access IN(1,1,2,3) AND a.trash = 0) AND a.id IN (44,53,54,55,56,45,46,47,43)) GROUP BY a.id ORDER BY IF(ISNULL(rsi.order),1,0),rsi.order

Poi ho controllato e nel pannello di controllo K2 Commenti appare questo:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /web/htdocs/www.weddingsanddreams.it/home/administrator/components/com_k2/views/comments/view.html.php on line 52

Qualcuno sa cosa posso fare?
grazie
  • Christine Blettenberg
07 Aug 2013 05:28
Replied by Christine Blettenberg on topic 0 SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `jos_k2_categories`

0 SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `jos_k2_categories`

I got the same error and this worked for me:

In Joomla Admin area go to Extension Manager > Discover (side bar nav)
Click on the "Discover" button at the top.
Find all of the K2 files that weren't installed and select them. Click on "Install" button at the top.
Go back to Extension Manager > Install
Reinstall the K2 zip file on top of the old installation.
  • Robert Rosko
03 Aug 2013 18:59
Replied by Robert Rosko on topic K2 ver 2.6.7 - 500 error

K2 ver 2.6.7 - 500 error

Same error - new site running Joomla 2.5.14 just installed K2 2.6.7

Have researched many different possible solutions, none of them having any impact - The usergroup.xml file is already named correctly, so no need to change it.

Thought K2 might be a good solution for a project I'm working on, guess I found the answer I was looking for...

K2 Info -

Web Server Apache/2.2.16 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
PHP version 5.3.17
MySQL version 5.0.96-community
GD image library bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
Upload limit 64M
Memory limit 64M

media/k2 Writable
media/k2/attachments Writable
media/k2/categories Writable
media/k2/galleries Writable
media/k2/items Writable
media/k2/users Writable
media/k2/videos Writable
cache Writable

mod_k2_comments Installed
mod_k2_content Installed
mod_k2_tools Installed
mod_k2_user Installed
mod_k2_users Installed
mod_k2_quickicons (administrator) Installed
mod_k2_stats (administrator) Installed

Finder - K2 Installed - Enabled
Search - K2 Installed - Enabled
System - K2 Installed - Enabled
User - K2 Installed - Enabled

AllVideos (plugin) Installed
Simple Image Gallery Pro (plugin) Not Installed
  • Andrew Gaskell
31 Jul 2013 01:25 - 31 Jul 2013 01:37
Error message, "500 Layout default not found" j3 was created by Andrew Gaskell

Error message, "500 Layout default not found" j3

Just a quick one to see if anyone else has seen this.

I've upgraded a site from Joomla 2.5 to Joomla 3.1 and all went well. K2 was one of the better components from an upgrade point of view. Everything is working fine, but I do have one issue though. When you log into administrator, you can use all parts of K2, except the "Extra Fields" and "Extra Field Groups" screens. On these two admin screens, you just get...

"An error has occurred.
500 Layout default not found"

see awesomescreenshot.com/0a61k2gz9e for a screen dump

so, the paths are...
administrator/index.php?option=com_k2&view=extrafields
administrator/index.php?option=com_k2&view=extrafieldsgroups

First though was that it'd be some files that had corupted on upload, so I uploaded them again, and that didn't fix it.

All the useful numbers...
K2 v2.6.7
Joomla! v3.1.4
PHP v5.4.9
MySQL v5.5.31
Apache 2.2.22

So... any ideas folks?

ok, a quick update on this, I think I just found the solution, after a bit more googling, I found....

www.gavick.com/documentation/general-questions/a-500-error-after-update-to-joomla-3-1-4/

500 error after update to Joomla 3.1.4

The Joomla 3.1.4 update has broken numerous extensions. Some more or less popular components that worked in Joomla 3.1.1 may give a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error on front-end after update process to version 3.1.4. If you have this problem you should install this hotfix – just as you would a normal extension by Extension Manager.

This bug will be fixed in next J!3.1.5. For any other extension related issues, please contact the extension developer for details information.

So, the hotfix mentioned there...
downloads.joomlacode.org/trackeritem/8/3/3/83397/legacy.zip
...fixed the issue.
  • VietPublic
21 Jul 2013 21:35 - 22 Jul 2013 06:04

an error in your SQL syntax; ..finder_taxonomy_map

my solution is empty xxx_finder_taxonomy_map table :)
  • VietPublic
21 Jul 2013 20:57

an error in your SQL syntax; ..finder_taxonomy_map

My K2 have An error.
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE `xxx_finder_taxonomy_map` SET `link_id`='26',`node_id`='3' WHERE

But no have error when creating new joomla article.

I am using K2 ver 2.6.7 and joomla 3.1.1
  • marcos
20 Jul 2013 12:54
Erro 1064 was created by marcos

Erro 1064

Category: Comunidade K2 Brasil

Dear members, need help :

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND ( a.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR a.publish_up <= '2013-07-20 09:4' at line 1 SQL=SELECT a.*, c.name as categoryname,c.id as categoryid, c.alias as categoryalias, c.params as categoryparams FROM yql4k_k2_items as a LEFT JOIN yql4k_k2_categories c ON c.id = a.catid WHERE a.published = 1 AND a.access IN(1,1,5) AND a.trash = 0 AND c.published = 1 AND c.access IN(1,1,5) AND c.trash = 0 AND (a.created_by = 0 OR a.modified_by = 0) AND a.catid IN() AND ( a.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR a.publish_up <= '2013-07-20 09:49:47' ) AND ( a.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR a.publish_down >= '2013-07-20 09:49:47' ) ORDER BY a.ordering ASC

How do I fix this ?

Prezados membros,

De que forma, posso corrigir isto ?
  • Mike V
19 Jul 2013 14:08

Media Manager resize: "Image dose not rototated"

When trying to resize an image with Media Manager using resize option, the following happens:
- POP with the image appears
- Layout of the items appears to be wrong
- When the values have been changed and you click apply it causes an error to occur:

"Image dose not rotated" (yes that's how is exactly how it is produced, spelling mistake and all).

I have tried different backend templates, disabled pretty much every plugin and tried multiple variation of Jquery settings but nothing resolves this issue.

I have the following:
Joomla 3.1
k2 2.6.7 (2.6.6. did the same but didn't show the cancel/apply button, so some progress was made).
PHP 5.4.7
MSQL 5.5.27
Apache/2.4.3

Any help would be appreciated.
  • WebKnight
19 Jul 2013 01:02
Replied by WebKnight on topic K2 ver 2.6.7 - 500 error

K2 ver 2.6.7 - 500 error

Krikor Boghossian wrote: The truth is I have tested it with multiple of 2.5.11 sites and all updated without a hassle so I wiil need some more information on your setup since I will try to reproduce the error.

Which version of PHP are you using?
What other extensions are you using?
Is your site native 2.5.x or it started as a 1.7.x?

Sorry for sounding a bit like a Gestapo Officer but I want to reproduce the error.

Regards.

From information tab in K2 section

System information
Check Result

Web Server Apache
PHP version 5.3.24
MySQL version 5.5.32-cll
GD image library bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
Upload limit 10M
Memory limit 64M
Directory permissions
Check Result

media/k2 Writable
media/k2/attachments Writable
media/k2/categories Writable
media/k2/galleries Writable
media/k2/items Writable
media/k2/users Writable
media/k2/videos Writable
cache Writable
K2 Modules
Check Result

mod_k2_comments Installed
mod_k2_content Installed
mod_k2_tools Installed
mod_k2_user Installed
mod_k2_users Installed
mod_k2_quickicons (administrator) Installed
mod_k2_stats (administrator) Installed
K2 Plugins
Check Result

Finder - K2 Installed - Enabled
Search - K2 Installed - Enabled
System - K2 Installed - Enabled
User - K2 Installed - Enabled
Third-party Extensions
Check Result

AllVideos (plugin) Installed
Simple Image Gallery Pro (plugin) Installed

----extensions enabled are---
akeeba
alphauserpoints
Kunena
JCE Editor
Jevents
Menu Accordeon CK
Community Builder
b2j social sharer
Disqus for K2
jAntispam
uddeim (not using)
Sexy Contact Form
ByeByeGenerator
System-AntiCopy

And i've always used Joomla 2.5 and only upgraded with every new update for that version. Never used 3.0 or 1.7.
  • Katia
16 Jul 2013 17:46

AllVideos Plugin not working after upgrade to Joomla 2.5

Category: AllVideos

Clicking this link leads to an error:
Database connection error (2): Could not connect to MySQL.
Displaying 401 - 420 out of 788 results.