Keyword

Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: Re Error SQL)

• Eduardo
21 Apr 2013 04:33
Error in Joomla 3.0 was created by Eduardo

Error in Joomla 3.0

Category: English K2 Community

When I try to install K2 Ver.2.6.6 gives me the following error:

500 SQL = SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `y41s2_k2_categories`

Joomla version: 3.0.3.0.2

That may be happening?.

K2 directly download it from the official website.

thanks
  • Eduardo
21 Apr 2013 04:29
Error al instalar en Joomla 3.0 was created by Eduardo

Error al instalar en Joomla 3.0

Category: Comunidad hispana oficial de K2

Cuando intento instalar K2 Ver.2.6.6 me da el siguiente error:

500 SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `y41s2_k2_categories`

Versión de Joomla: 3.0.3.0.2

Que puede estar sucediendo?.

K2 directamente lo descargue desde la pagina oficial.

Gracias
  • theant
20 Apr 2013 11:52

an error in your SQL syntax; ..finder_taxonomy_map

Please, other suggestion to fix the issue?
  • Omar Almeida
19 Apr 2013 14:22
Serious errors in translation was created by Omar Almeida

Serious errors in translation

Hello, I'm using K2 in almost all work and I have had serious problems with the translation (pt-br).
Despite using the latest versions, the translation problems still have data msql error regarding the date and now errors to load the pages in the site.
In the new project, while saving the Iten and access the page, there was a 404. Had to resave the item pair to error correcting. I enabled the English language and the error stopped.

I think I have to seriously review the translation system of K2, because I do not know if it occurs in other languages​​, but it is very bad to work well.
It is a suggestion to improve the K2. Hugs.

Olá, estou usando o K2 em quase todos trabalhos e venho tendo problemas serios com a tradução (pt-br).
Apesar de usar as versões mais recentes, a tradução tem dados problemas ainda de erro de msql em relação a data e agora também erros para carregar as páginas no site.
Em novo projeto, ao salvar o Iten e acessar a página, ocorria o erro 404. Tinha que salvar novamente o item par ao erro corrigir. Habilitei o idioma Inglês e o erro parou.

Creio que tenho que rever seriamente o sistema de tradução do K2, pois não sei se não ocorre em outros idiomas, mas está muito ruim trabalhar assim.
Fica a sugestão para melhorar o K2. Abraços.
  • theant
19 Apr 2013 10:35

It is J! 2.5.9 with K2 2.6.6 and I've just done some db maintenance and optimization
  • Krikor Boghossian
19 Apr 2013 10:27
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic an error in your SQL syntax; ..finder_taxonomy_map

Hello,

Update Joomla!, K2 and make sure your DB structure is up to date.
  • theant
19 Apr 2013 08:51

Hi

saving and publishing K2 items I get this error in backend:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE `zacw3_finder_taxonomy_map` SET `link_id`='2',`node_id`='5' WHERE

can you help me to fix this?

Thanks
  • zafreelance
08 Apr 2013 08:08
Test Result sql injection on K2 backtrack was created by zafreelance

Test Result sql injection on K2 backtrack

Hello, the K2 team. Thank you for the extension, I love it a lot.
I have a little concern about the safety of this extension,
after the tests of vulnerability with "Backtrack" be the score shows that the extension has a sql injection vulnerability, I think it's about the first version of 52?

here is the message:

19 # 16
Info -> Component: com_k2 (sectionid) SQL Injection Vulnerability
Versions Effected: 1.0.1 Beta <=
Check: / components/com_k2 /
Exploit: / index.php? Com_k2 option = & view = category & itemlist = null 'and 1 = 2 union select 1, concat (username, 0x3a, password), 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11, usertype from jos_users Where 12,13,14 0x53757065722041646d696e6973747261746f72 = -
Vulnerable? No

this is what sql injection for the latest version 2.6.6 of k2?

Another thing, I tried to inject this code in my site for testing:

mysite.com / index.php? com_k2 option = & view = category & itemlist = null 'and 1 = 2 union select 1, concat (username, 0x3a, password), 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 , 12,13,14 usertype from jos_users Where 0x53757065722041646d696e6973747261746f72 = -

the Result

a large page with multiple items k2????? this is not normal right?

Another time my friends, I also tried this code in a site that uses k2 (city-adm.lviv.ua/)
the site gave me a 404 error page!!

how I can add this error page to redirect links sql type attacks.

thank you, I need your help, before the launch of my site
  • Luciano
01 Apr 2013 03:20

Can't Browse Server 'invalid backend response"

Luciano wrote: Hello, a big THANKS to all JW crew, you guys rocks! :lol:

Yes, same issue here. :huh:

"Invalid backend response. Data is not JSON."

Fresh Joomla 1.7.2 + K2 2.5.1 setup!

KingHost Shared plan specs:

Web Server Apache/2.2.15
PHP version 5.2.17
MySQL version 5.1.56
GD image library bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
Multibyte string support Enabled
Upload limit 100M
Memory limit 128M
Open remote files (allow url fopen) Yes

Browsers:
FireFox 7.0.1
IE 8.0.6001.18702

SOLVED!!!!! - Now running Joomla - 2.5.9 and K2 - 2.6.5

Hi,

After a lonnng try/error/try/error.. I solved this issue!

Was needed 2 steps.

FIRST:
The problem of server reporting. I need to turf off this feature at my Joomala backend config. Your configuration.php must have the right chmod to change it.

- Log @ backend > Go to System > Global configuration > Server - Set "Error reporting" to "none".
- SAVE IT.

Thanks to
getk2.org/community/New-to-K2-Ask-here-first/520-Cant-Browse-Server-invalid-backend-response?limit=20&start=40#166108

SECOND:
Go to file: "elFinderVolumeDriver.class.php"

File Directory: on local host or web hosting search:

/administrator/components/com_k2/lib/elfinder

File: "elFinderVolumeDriver.class.php"

Open the file with an editor:

Go to line 752 where the line "$this->_checkArchivers();" should be! And disable this line by adding double slashes "//" (Example: //$this->_checkArchivers();)

Thanks to
getk2.org/community/New-to-K2-Ask-here-first/159715-RESOLVEDInvalid-backend-responseData-is-empty#159730
  • Valentina Furno
29 Mar 2013 15:45
Replied by Valentina Furno on topic 500 Internal Server Error

500 Internal Server Error

uploading the files didn't change the situation. Is there a way to disable the component from mysql?

I'm sorry to bother, but I'm a little worried....
  • Valentina Furno
29 Mar 2013 15:27 - 29 Mar 2013 15:42
Replied by Valentina Furno on topic 500 Internal Server Error

500 Internal Server Error

It's ok to use this?

K2 v2.5.4 (stable) for Joomla! 1.5 - 1.7

--

uploading the files didn't change the situation. Is there a way to disable the component from mysql?
  • vaishali
27 Feb 2013 12:21
can't create K2 category was created by vaishali

can't create K2 category

Hi,

I am using Joomla 2.5.9 and installed K2 v2.6.5 on it. When I am trying to create new category i am getting below error message:

Table 'test.bcp_finder_types' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `id` FROM `bcp_finder_types` WHERE `title` = 'K2 Item'

Thanks,
Vaishali
  • Thiakos Spiros
27 Feb 2013 07:09
Replied by Thiakos Spiros on topic 0 SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `jos_k2_categories`

0 SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `jos_k2_categories`

Why when i install the joomla in "www.mydomain.gr/joomla" the k2 pluggin is working and when i install joomla in www.mydomain.gr is not working? I get the error above
  • victorwooten
23 Feb 2013 14:02
Replied by victorwooten on topic migrating problems

migrating problems

i did the migration from the beginning again and this time completely manually. (without using SP upgrade for the database).

but i have the same error.

i even cant save any k2 content/items/tags....
there is following error:

TableK2Category: :store fehlgeschlagen!
Unknown column 'language' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `ug25_k2_categories` SET `name`='Skillgames',`alias`='skillgames',`description`='',`parent`='0',`extraFieldsGroup`='1',`published`='1',`access`='1',`params`='{\"inheritFrom\":\"0\",\"theme\":\"\",\"num_leading_items\":\"2\",\"num_leading_columns\":\"1\",\"leadingImgSize\":\"Large\",\"num_primary_items\":\"4\",\"num_primary_columns\":\"2\",\"primaryImgSize\":\"Medium\",\"num_secondary_items\":\"4\",\"num_secondary_columns\":\"1\",\"secondaryImgSize\":\"Small\",\"num_links\":\"4\",\"num_links_columns\":\"1\",\"linksImgSize\":\"XSmall\",\"catCatalogMode\":\"0\",\"catFeaturedItems\":\"1\",\"catOrdering\":\"\",\"catPagination\":\"2\",\"catPaginationResults\":\"1\",\"catTitle\":\"1\",\"catTitleItemCounter\":\"1\",\"catDescription\":\"1\",\"catImage\":\"1\",\"catFeedLink\":\"1\",\"catFeedIcon\":\"1\",\"subCategories\":\"1\",\"subCatColumns\":\"2\",\"subCatOrdering\":\"\",\"subCatTitle\":\"1\",\"subCatTitleItemCounter\":\"1\",\"subCatDescription\":\"1\",\"subCatImage\":\"1\",\"itemImageXS\":\"\",\"itemImageS\":\"\",\"itemImageM\":\"\",\"itemImageL\":\"\",\"itemImageXL\":\"\",\"catItemTitle\":\"1\",\"catItemTitleLinked\":\"1\",\"catItemFeaturedNotice\":\"0\",\"catItemAuthor\":\"1\",\"catItemDateCreated\":\"1\",\"catItemRating\":\"0\",\"catItemImage\":\"1\",\"catItemIntroText\":\"1\",\"catItemIntroTextWordLimit\":\"\",\"catItemExtraFields\":\"0\",\"catItemHits\":\"0\",\"catItemCategory\":\"1\",\"catItemTags\":\"1\",\"catItemAttachments\":\"0\",\"catItemAttachmentsCounter\":\"0\",\"catItemVideo\":\"0\",\"catItemVideoWidth\":\"\",\"catItemVideoHeight\":\"\",\"catItemAudioWidth\":\"\",\"catItemAudioHeight\":\"\",\"catItemVideoAutoPlay\":\"0\",\"catItemImageGallery\":\"0\",\"catItemDateModified\":\"0\",\"catItemReadMore\":\"1\",\"catItemCommentsAnchor\":\"1\",\"catItemK2Plugins\":\"1\",\"itemDateCreated\":\"1\",\"itemTitle\":\"1\",\"itemFeaturedNotice\":\"1\",\"itemAuthor\":\"1\",\"itemFontResizer\":\"1\",\"itemPrintButton\":\"1\",\"itemEmailButton\":\"1\",\"itemSocialButton\":\"1\",\"itemVideoAnchor\":\"1\",\"itemImageGalleryAnchor\":\"1\",\"itemCommentsAnchor\":\"1\",\"itemRating\":\"1\",\"itemImage\":\"1\",\"itemImgSize\":\"Large\",\"itemImageMainCaption\":\"1\",\"itemImageMainCredits\":\"1\",\"itemIntroText\":\"1\",\"itemFullText\":\"1\",\"itemExtraFields\":\"1\",\"itemDateModified\":\"1\",\"itemHits\":\"1\",\"itemCategory\":\"1\",\"itemTags\":\"1\",\"itemAttachments\":\"1\",\"itemAttachmentsCounter\":\"1\",\"itemVideo\":\"1\",\"itemVideoWidth\":\"\",\"itemVideoHeight\":\"\",\"itemAudioWidth\":\"\",\"itemAudioHeight\":\"\",\"itemVideoAutoPlay\":\"0\",\"itemVideoCaption\":\"1\",\"itemVideoCredits\":\"1\",\"itemImageGallery\":\"1\",\"itemNavigation\":\"1\",\"itemComments\":\"1\",\"itemTwitterButton\":\"1\",\"itemFacebookButton\":\"1\",\"itemGooglePlusOneButton\":\"1\",\"itemAuthorBlock\":\"1\",\"itemAuthorImage\":\"1\",\"itemAuthorDescription\":\"1\",\"itemAuthorURL\":\"1\",\"itemAuthorEmail\":\"0\",\"itemAuthorLatest\":\"1\",\"itemAuthorLatestLimit\":\"5\",\"itemRelated\":\"1\",\"itemRelatedLimit\":\"5\",\"itemRelatedTitle\":\"1\",\"itemRelatedCategory\":\"0\",\"itemRelatedImageSize\":\"0\",\"itemRelatedIntrotext\":\"0\",\"itemRelatedFulltext\":\"0\",\"itemRelatedAuthor\":\"0\",\"itemRelatedMedia\":\"0\",\"itemRelatedImageGallery\":\"0\",\"itemK2Plugins\":\"1\",\"catMetaDesc\":\"\",\"catMetaKey\":\"\",\"catMetaRobots\":\"\",\"catMetaAuthor\":\"\"}',`language`='*' WHERE `id`='1'

any advice would be great.
thanks.
  • Helena
21 Feb 2013 10:10

blog calendar doesn't pull from children categories

Hi Francisco José.

Finally I have adapt the code that you were raising in your post some time ago in order that my K2 calendar shows the children categories, but now I have a problem: when I click on the date in the calendar it jumps to a blank page. I am not a programmer and I don´t know what could be the reason, please could you (or someone) help me?

The code I have introduced in helper.php after replace itemlist.php is:

function getDateLink($day, $month, $year) {
$mainframe = JFactory::getApplication();
$user = JFactory::getUser();
$aid = $user->get('aid');
$db = JFactory::getDBO();
$jnow = JFactory::getDate();
$now = K2_JVERSION == '15' ? $jnow->toMySQL() : $jnow->toSql();
$nullDate = $db->getNullDate();
$languageCheck = '';
if (K2_JVERSION != '15')
{
$accessCheck = " access IN(".implode(',', $user->getAuthorisedViewLevels()).") ";
if ($mainframe->getLanguageFilter())
{
$languageTag = JFactory::getLanguage()->getTag();
$languageCheck = " AND language IN (".$db->Quote($languageTag).", ".$db->Quote('*').") ";
}
}
else
{
$accessCheck = " access <= {$aid}";
}
$query = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM #__k2_items WHERE YEAR(created)={$year} AND MONTH(created)={$month} AND DAY (created)={$day} AND published=1 AND ( publish_up = ".$db->Quote($nullDate)." OR publish_up <= ".$db->Quote($now)." ) AND ( publish_down = ".$db->Quote($nullDate)." OR publish_down >= ".$db->Quote($now)." ) AND trash=0 AND {$accessCheck}
{$languageCheck} AND EXISTS(SELECT * FROM #__k2_categories WHERE id= #__k2_items.catid AND published=1 AND trash=0 AND
{$accessCheck} {$languageCheck})";
$catid = $this->category;
if ($catid > 0)
$categories = modK2ToolsHelper::getCategoryChildren($catid);
$categories[] = $catid;
$categories = @array_unique($categories);
$sql = @implode(',', $categories);
$query .= " AND catid IN ({$sql})";
$db->setQuery($query);
$result = $db->loadResult();
if ($db->getErrorNum())
{
echo $db->stderr();
return false;
}
if ($result > 0)
{
if ($catid > 0)
return JRoute::_(K2HelperRoute::getDateRoute($year, $month, $day, $catid));
else
return JRoute::_(K2HelperRoute::getDateRoute($year, $month, $day));
}
else
{
return false;
}
}

My K2 version is 2.6.5 and inks on dates are like this: .../joomla/index.php/component/k2/itemlist/date/2013/2/4?catid=115 and "catid" changes in consecutive numbers (115=February, 116 = March, etc ...)...
Thanks!
Helena

(Por fin he conseguido adaptar el código que planteabas en tu post de hace tiempo para que mi K2 calendar muestre las subcategorías, pero ahora tengo un problema y es que al pulsar sobre la fecha en el calendario me salta a una página en blanco. No soy programadora y no sé a qué se debe, ¿me puedes ayudar?
El código que he introducido en helper.php después de modificar el archivo itemlist.php es:
Mi versión de K2 es la 2.6.5 y el tipo de enlace que me sale en las fechas es: .../joomla/index.php/component/k2/itemlist/date/2013/2/4?catid=115 donde "catid" cambia por meses en números consecutivos (115=February, 116 = March, etc ...)...

Gracias!)
  • Pellegrino Lippiello
18 Feb 2013 11:01 - 18 Feb 2013 11:01
Error Adding new Articles was created by Pellegrino Lippiello

Error Adding new Articles

Hi to everyone,

i have a problem: when i Try to add a new article , it is not possible to add because there is this error:

TableK2Item::store failed - Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_k2_items` ( `id`,`title`,`alias`,`catid`,`published`,`introtext`,`fulltext`,`image_caption`,`image_credits`,`video_caption`,`video_credits`,`created`,`created_by`,`created_by_alias`,`publish_up`,`publish_down`,`access`,`ordering`,`featured`,`metadata`,`metadesc`,`metakey`,`params` ) VALUES ( '','prov','prov','21','1','\r\n prrr
','','','','','','2013-02-17 10:10:28','62','','2013-02-17 10:10:28','0000-00-00 00:00:00','0','7','0','robots=\nauthor=','','','catItemTitle=\ncatItemTitleLinked=\ncatItemFeaturedNotice=\ncatItemAuthor=\ncatItemDateCreated=\ncatItemRating=\ncatItemImage=\ncatItemIntroText=\ncatItemExtraFields=\ncatItemHits=\ncatItemCategory=\ncatItemTags=\ncatItemAttachments=\ncatItemAttachmentsCounter=\ncatItemVideo=\ncatItemVideoWidth=\ncatItemVideoHeight=\ncatItemAudioWidth=\ncatItemAudioHeight=\ncatItemVideoAutoPlay=\ncatItemImageGallery=\ncatItemDateModified=\ncatItemReadMore=\ncatItemCommentsAnchor=\ncatItemK2Plugins=\nitemDateCreated=\nitemTitle=\nitemFeaturedNotice=\nitemAuthor=\nitemFontResizer=\nitemPrintButton=\nitemEmailButton=\nitemSocialButton=\nitemVideoAnchor=\nitemImageGalleryAnchor=\nitemCommentsAnchor=\nitemRating=\nitemImage=\nitemImgSize=\nitemImageMainCaption=\nitemImageMainCredits=\nitemIntroText=\nitemFullText=\nitemExtraFields=\nitemDateModified=\nitemHits=\nitemCategory=\nitemTags=\nitemAttachments=\nitemAttachmentsCounter=\nitemVideo=\nitemVideoWidth=\nitemVideoHeight=\nitemAudioWidth=\nitemAudioHeight=\nitemVideoAutoPlay=\nitemVideoCaption=\nitemVideoCredits=\nitemImageGallery=\nitemNavigation=\nitemComments=\nitemTwitterButton=\nitemFacebookButton=\nitemGooglePlusOneButton=\nitemAuthorBlock=\nitemAuthorImage=\nitemAuthorDescription=\nitemAuthorURL=\nitemAuthorEmail=\nitemAuthorLatest=\nitemAuthorLatestLimit=\nitemRelated=\nitemRelatedLimit=\nitemRelatedTitle=\nitemRelatedCategory=\nitemRelatedImageSize=\nitemRelatedIntrotext=\nitemRelatedFulltext=\nitemRelatedAuthor=\nitemRelatedMedia=\nitemRelatedImageGallery=\nitemK2Plugins=\n\n' )

How can i solve it?

Thanks
  • Christian Rerucha
15 Feb 2013 18:02
Too many open database connections... was created by Christian Rerucha

Too many open database connections...

Hello. I am new to this forum, and I really have never posted in one before, so please forgive me if I am in the wrong place, or I am proceeding inappropriately here.

Anyway, We have a joomla 2.5.7 website. We have just 3 third party extensions:

1. K2
2. Breezing Forms
3. Akeeba Backup (which is currently NOT set up to back up automatically)

Almost every Friday morning at about 2:30 am (PST), our database is flooded with SQL requests, coming from our site. At 200 simultaneous connections, the database is automatically shut down (godaddy), and from that point forward, I have to call godaddy, have them manually close all the connections to the database, and essentially "Restart" the the database.

This ha been happening like clockwork for the last six months. Godaddy has not been helpful, nor forthcoming with information to assist in the "hunt" for the problem... until today. This morning, they were able to give me a clue. The following SQL request seems to be the culprit:

SELECT i.* ,
CASE WHEN i.modified = 0 THEN i.created ELSE i.modified END as lastChanged ,
c.name as categoryname ,
c.id as categoryid ,
c.alias as categoryalias ,
c.params as categoryparams
FROM jos_k2_items as i LEFT JOIN jos_k2_categories AS c ON c.id = i.catid
WHERE i.published = 1 AND
i.access IN(1 , 1 ) AND
i.trash = 0 AND
c.published = 1 AND
c.access IN(1 , 1 ) AND
c.trash = 0 AND
( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR
i.publish_up <= '2013-02-15 10:22:34' ) AND
( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR
i.publish_down >= '2013-02-15 10:22:34' ) AND
MATCH(i.title ,
i.introtext ,
i.`fulltext` ,
i.image_caption ,
i.image_credits ,
i.video_caption ,
i.video_credits ,
i.extra_fields_search ,
i.metadesc ,
i.metakey) AGAINST ('Search...*' IN BOOLEAN MODE)
ORDER BY i.id DESC
LIMIT 0 , 10

So, let's start here. Is there any help you can give me? Does this code (or COULD this code) have anything to do with the "Too many connections" error that throws our site offline?

P.S. If I need to be posting this question somewhere else, please direct me to do so. As I said, I'm new this this whole forum thing. Apologies...
  • Andrew Nashaat
13 Feb 2013 14:46
An error has occurred !! was created by Andrew Nashaat

An error has occurred !!

Hi all,

When I try to create a new category, item or anything it gives me :

500 - An error has occurred.
Table 'sp******_forth.cc0l_finder_types' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT `id` FROM `cc0l_finder_types` WHERE `title` = 'K2 Item' :silly:

Any help !!
  • donna moy
12 Feb 2013 23:42
Replied by donna moy on topic [Solved] This is not an image file - ERROR!

[Solved] This is not an image file - ERROR!

Category: Frontpage Slideshow

I am trying to upload an image file and I keep getting the error "Not an image file." 

I read the thread above and tried everything to no avail.

My GD Image is enabled, i rebuilt Apache and rebooted the server. Still doesn't work. 

Web server Apache/2.2.23 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.23 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
PHP version 5.3.21
MySQL version 5.1.66-cll
GD Image library bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
Upload limit 2MB
Memory limit 64M
  • Jani
04 Feb 2013 10:06

K2 installation fails, database tables not created

Hello,

When installing K2_v2.6.3.zip via Joomla Extension manager, the installation fails with error 500 SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM j_k2_categories. The problem is that MySQL tables are not being created with the installation script automatically.

I was able to complete the installation by manually creating tables from administrator/components/com_k2/install.mysql.sql file. I copied and edited the file with the right prefix for tables, ran the SQL commands manually from the command line and tried the installation again, tthis time it worked.

However, I'm not sure if the K2 extension works ok, because some tables might still be missing and/or it could be that some data is missing from the tables.

It seems to be a bug in K2 installation, because other joomla tables and other extensions has been installed fine with the extensions manager. I would like to hear if there is any fix for this, or alternatively a better error message from the K2 installer describing in detail why it's unable to create the tables would be nice. With joomla debug mode on it seems that K2 installer is not even trying to run "create table" statements before trying to access a table with SHOW FULL COLUMNS.

Best,
Jani
Displaying 461 - 480 out of 788 results.