Keyword

At last, a working JCE Advanced Link plugin for K2 content items

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #74971 by ray salyer
This is AWESOME Thank You for making this plugin!! Works Perfectly!!

You Rock!!

Ray Salyer
Gottch-Ya! Graphix, USA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #74972 by ray salyer
Did you create an Category and then a Item in K2 and then setup you menu as a K2 item for your Home page?

Ray Salyer
Gottch-Ya! Graphix, USA

More
13 years 11 months ago #74973 by K Breeden
Where do you go to toggle this on or off?

• Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos
  • Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #74974 by Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos
Replied by Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos on topic At last, a working JCE Advanced Link plugin for K2 content items
You can disable it from JCE's plugin manager.

More
13 years 11 months ago #74975 by K Breeden
I see "Advanced Link" in the JCE Plugins, but I don't see the Advanced Link for K2.

More
13 years 11 months ago #74976 by Simon Wells
I always use K2 and JEC and this is always the next plugin I install after JCE.
Its a must for any creator using k2 and JCE.

Simon
K2 Support

More
13 years 11 months ago #74977 by K Breeden
Hi,

When I navigate to a k2 item in the Link Browser, either via "Menu" or "k2 Content", it does not give me a url, but stuff like: index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=98&Itemid=105. What would I be doing wrong?

• Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos
  • Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 11 months ago #74978 by Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos
Replied by Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos on topic At last, a working JCE Advanced Link plugin for K2 content items
This is the intended behaviour. Those links are converted to SEF URLs on-the-fly, when your article is displayed on the browser. This way they will continue to work even if you change the structure of your content, disable SEF URLs or switch to a different SEF component which renders SEF URLs in a different manner.

K Breeden said:Hi,
When I navigate to a k2 item in the Link Browser, either via "Menu" or "k2 Content", it does not give me a url, but stuff like: index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=98&Itemid=105. What would I be doing wrong?

More
13 years 11 months ago #74979 by K Breeden
Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos said:This is the intended behaviour. Those links are converted to SEF URLs on-the-fly, when your article is displayed on the browser. This way they will continue to work even if you change the structure of your content, disable SEF URLs or switch to a different SEF component which renders SEF URLs in a different manner.

K Breeden said:Hi, When I navigate to a k2 item in the Link Browser, either via "Menu" or "k2 Content", it does not give me a url, but stuff like: index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=98&Itemid=105. What would I be doing wrong?

More
13 years 11 months ago #74980 by K Breeden
Many thanks, Nicholas!

K Breeden said:
Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos said:This is the intended behaviour. Those links are converted to SEF URLs on-the-fly, when your article is displayed on the browser. This way they will continue to work even if you change the structure of your content, disable SEF URLs or switch to a different SEF component which renders SEF URLs in a different manner.

K Breeden said:Hi, When I navigate to a k2 item in the Link Browser, either via "Menu" or "k2 Content", it does not give me a url, but stuff like: index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=98&Itemid=105. What would I be doing wrong?