Keyword

At last, a working JCE Advanced Link plugin for K2 content items

More
13 years 9 months ago #74981 by maxtrend
Hallo Nicholas,
I found this plugin, what do you think?

community.getk2.org/forum/topics/jce-link-browser

What are the differences with your plugin?

Thank
Maxtrend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #74982 by Geraint Brown
THANKS Nicholas!!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin.

Thanks especially as I know that K2s parameters are less than straight-forward and that a significant amount of work has gone in to accommodate a brilliant joomla/JCE/K2 plugin.

VERY GOOD WORK!!!

Gez

• Julio
  • Visitor
13 years 9 months ago #74983 by Julio
Thank you very much, Great Job. just for a future update consider to add in some way the possibility to link to one or more Tags, Thanks again.

• Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos
  • Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 years 9 months ago #74984 by Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos
Replied by Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos on topic At last, a working JCE Advanced Link plugin for K2 content items
Dully noted! I think it's easy to fetch a list of tags and link to their page. Julio Fer said:

Thank you very much, Great Job. just for a future update consider to add in some way the possibility to link to one or more Tags, Thanks again.

More
13 years 9 months ago #74985 by Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos
Replied by Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos on topic At last, a working JCE Advanced Link plugin for K2 content items
I don't know. I created my plugin when I was in need of something like that and nobody else had already created such a thing. Cesare Manca said:

Hallo Nicholas, I found this plugin, what do you think? community.getk2.org/forum/topics/jce-link-browser What are the differences with your plugin? Thank Maxtrend

More
13 years 9 months ago #74986 by Neil Forrester
Hi Nicholas,

Thank you very much for putting this extension together. I always like to interlink my articles and I got a bit of a panic on there when I thought I couldn't interlink with K2 (as excellent as K2 is of course :) )

Best wishes,Neil.

More
13 years 7 months ago #74987 by Peschen
Great plugin!Make's life a lot easier!

More
13 years 5 months ago #74988 by jk15060
Hey Nicholas!

I have successfully installed the AdvLink, per the instructions on your website.  But I'm still having problems trying to get JCE MediaBox to work with aiContactSafe for items under K2.  I'm very very new to K2, so I may be doing something wrong, but would like to know if the JCE MediaBox works about the same for K2 content. 

Do I still configure JCE MediaBox from the Plugins location, or is there a place within K2 where it needs to be configured?

I have the JCEMediaBox/aiContactSafe popup form working on a "regular" Joomla article on the front page, but can't seem to get it to work in a K2 Item. 

Thoughts?  All ideas welcome!

Thanks!

Janis

More
13 years 5 months ago #74989 by Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos
Since MediaBox is a JCE Plugin, you install and activate it through JCE's administrator component. K2 merely loads JCE, it doesn't interface it in any special way. It's up to JCE to decide what gets displayed or not inside its toolbar areas.

Now, if JCE doesn't load on K2's front-end editing maybe you should check with Firefox if any Javascript file is blocked or if you have any Javascript issues. Then you should take the question to JCE's forums where Ryan will be able to help you as his Javascript debugging Kung-Fu is much better than yours truly. He's a JDEI master and I am still a padawan :)

More
13 years 4 months ago #74990 by BBC
Any plans to make it works with 2.0 JCE ?