Keyword

At last, a working JCE Advanced Link plugin for K2 content items

More
14 years 7 months ago #74931 by Morten Bonde
Send me a message when you do and we'll meet up! Beers and all!

:o) Morten

- Alternatively, do you have a donation button?

Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos said:Hopefully I'll visit London some day ;) Cheers!Morten Bonde said:Brilliant! Thanks for developing this. I'll buy you a beer in Londontown! Morten

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos
  • Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #74932 by Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos
Replied by Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos on topic At last, a working JCE Advanced Link plugin for K2 content items
Cool! You can always use the donation button in JoomlaPack project's site. I am the author of that extension as well ;)

Morten Bonde said:Send me a message when you do and we'll meet up! Beers and all!

- Alternatively, do you have a donation button?

Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos said:Hopefully I'll visit London some day ;) Cheers!Morten Bonde said:Brilliant! Thanks for developing this. I'll buy you a beer in Londontown! Morten

More
14 years 7 months ago #74933 by Morten Bonde
Done, enjoy your beer!

Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos said:Cool! You can always use the donation button in JoomlaPack project's site. I am the author of that extension as well ;)Morten Bonde said:Send me a message when you do and we'll meet up! Beers and all! :o) Morten - Alternatively, do you have a donation button? Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos said:Hopefully I'll visit London some day ;) Cheers!Morten Bonde said:Brilliant! Thanks for developing this. I'll buy you a beer in Londontown! Morten

More
14 years 7 months ago #74934 by piperchick
Any word on 2.2 compatibility?

piperchick said:Thanks!
Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos said:This hasn't been tested on 2.2 yet. I didn't have the time to check if there's something different in the K2 2.2 API, I'll have to check.

More
14 years 7 months ago #74935 by Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos
Replied by Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos on topic At last, a working JCE Advanced Link plugin for K2 content items
AS far as I know, it works with 2.2 just fine. I've done some casual testing, i.e. it didn't break anything when using to cross-link articles on JoomlaPack.net.

piperchick said:Any word on 2.2 compatibility?
piperchick said:Thanks! Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos said:This hasn't been tested on 2.2 yet. I didn't have the time to check if there's something different in the K2 2.2 API, I'll have to check.

More
14 years 7 months ago #74936 by Morten Bonde
Have worked with this a little earlier today ... 2.2 and J1.15 works just fine for me.

Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos said:AS far as I know, it works with 2.2 just fine. I've done some casual testing, i.e. it didn't break anything when using to cross-link articles on JoomlaPack.net.piperchick said:Any word on 2.2 compatibility? piperchick said:Thanks! Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos said:This hasn't been tested on 2.2 yet. I didn't have the time to check if there's something different in the K2 2.2 API, I'll have to check.

More
14 years 7 months ago #74937 by Nik Ovvadias
Hi Nik, first of all I have to thank you for creating this plug-in, and uploading it for everyone to use. Unfortunately I’m having some problems using it the way I want. When using advanced link to create a link to a k2 item, the suffix of the page containing the link, is passed to the target K2 item distorting the style…. Does anyone has a clue what might be the problem? I’m using K2 v2.1….

More
14 years 7 months ago #74938 by FeSys
"Nicholas".. Just keep sharing your ideas..
Really cool share.. Thank You.

More
14 years 7 months ago #74939 by Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. If I get this correctly, you have SEF URLs with no suffix and using AdvLink produces URLs with an .html suffix? Or is it something else?

Nik Ovvadias said:Hi Nik, first of all I have to thank you for creating this plug-in, and uploading it for everyone to use. Unfortunately I’m having some problems using it the way I want. When using advanced link to create a link to a k2 item, the suffix of the page containing the link, is passed to the target K2 item distorting the style…. Does anyone has a clue what might be the problem? I’m using K2 v2.1….

More
14 years 7 months ago #74940 by Nik Ovvadias
Something like that… To be more specific, I have lets say a K2 page with a suffix (made by the page-suffix on the menu properties) which contains some links, lets call it “CONTENT_PAGE”. These links are produced with the adv-Link linking to k2 pages with NO SUFFIX what so ever. The result is that the new pages for some reason get the suffix from the CONTENT_PAGE altering its style…While trying to hack this I realized that also the URL produced with adv-Link was different from the original. A way to overcome this problem I found was to add ”:linkpage title” after the URL produced by adv-Link inside the panel (if that makes any sense).

Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos said:I'm not sure I understand what you mean. If I get this correctly, you have SEF URLs with no suffix and using AdvLink produces URLs with an .html suffix? Or is it something else?
Nik Ovvadias said:Hi Nik, first of all I have to thank you for creating this plug-in, and uploading it for everyone to use. Unfortunately I’m having some problems using it the way I want. When using advanced link to create a link to a k2 item, the suffix of the page containing the link, is passed to the target K2 item distorting the style…. Does anyone has a clue what might be the problem? I’m using K2 v2.1….