Keyword

At last, a working JCE Advanced Link plugin for K2 content items

• Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos
  • Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 10 months ago #74911 by Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos
Replied by Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos on topic At last, a working JCE Advanced Link plugin for K2 content items
Yes, actually the file should be plugin.php, not extension.php, that was my oversight on my last reply and I apologize. No, I do not use the legacy mode, it's native 1.5 as you can see in the XML code. I have installed it on many sites, other people have installed it on many Joomla! 1.5 sites too. I don't know what is the problem with your site, but it seems that something is messing with the Joomla! extensions (extensions = compnents, plugins, modules, tempaltes) installer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #74912 by Matthieu Brunet
Well actually, it seems I was trying to install it using the joomla installer, and not the JCE installer. I tried today the JCE installer and it worked perfectly. Sorry for the noise !

Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos said:Yes, actually the file should be plugin.php, not extension.php, that was my oversight on my last reply and I apologize. No, I do not use the legacy mode, it's native 1.5 as you can see in the XML code. I have installed it on many sites, other people have installed it on many Joomla! 1.5 sites too. I don't know what is the problem with your site, but it seems that something is messing with the Joomla! extensions (extensions = compnents, plugins, modules, tempaltes) installer.

More
14 years 10 months ago #74913 by Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos
Replied by Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos on topic At last, a working JCE Advanced Link plugin for K2 content items
Oops! Yes, obviously, it doesn't install using the Joomla! installer, only through the JCE installer as it is an extension to JCE. I thought that was obvious, so I didn't bother to ask. So much for assumptions :D

Matthieu Brunet said:Well actually, it seems I was trying to install it using the joomla installer, and not the JCE installer. I tried today the JCE installer and it worked perfectly. Sorry for the noise !
Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos said:Yes, actually the file should be plugin.php, not extension.php, that was my oversight on my last reply and I apologize. No, I do not use the legacy mode, it's native 1.5 as you can see in the XML code. I have installed it on many sites, other people have installed it on many Joomla! 1.5 sites too. I don't know what is the problem with your site, but it seems that something is messing with the Joomla! extensions (extensions = compnents, plugins, modules, tempaltes) installer.

More
14 years 10 months ago #74914 by Kyle Ledbetter
Just wanted to add my thanks for sharing this one :) We're finally putting K2 to use and the advlink plugin for JCE is a huge timesaver

More
14 years 10 months ago #74915 by Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos
Kyle,

You're welcome :D

Kyle Ledbetter said:Just wanted to add my thanks for sharing this one :) We're finally putting K2 to use and the advlink plugin for JCE is a huge timesaver

More
14 years 10 months ago #74916 by Dan Stocker
Hello Nicolas,
thank's a lot 4 this ;)
If your one time near Palea Epidavros... come and have a nice drink and we can chat about K2, Joomla and more *smile* - just ask for 'Hibiscus Hill' or the 'French-Pack'!

More
14 years 10 months ago #74917 by Dan Stocker
uppsss - or go www.hibiscus-hill.info/cms/ - sorry...

More
14 years 10 months ago #74918 by Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos
Thank you! When I am near there, I will certainly pay you a visit :)

More
14 years 10 months ago #74919 by Dan Stocker
nice ;) - but i must say we have 5 dogs *LOL* but no problem 4 visitors!

Nicholas K. Dionysopoulos said:Thank you! When I am near there, I will certainly pay you a visit :)

More
14 years 9 months ago #74920 by Josh
shot alot mate! nice one!