Keyword

K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2

• Ramesh Elamathi
  • Ramesh Elamathi's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 6 months ago #80259 by Ramesh Elamathi
Replied by Ramesh Elamathi on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
Updated the files to work better with K2. Look at the first post

Lead developer at www.j2store.org

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #80260 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
I have just set this up on K2Joom.com and confirm that this is working in sandbox mode.
No issues!!

100% working and no issues!!!

• Ramesh Elamathi
More
14 years 6 months ago #80261 by Ramesh Elamathi
Replied by Ramesh Elamathi on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
hi... k2 joom...
Thanks for testing...

K2Joom said:I have just set this up on K2Joom.com and confirm that this is working in sandbox mode. No issues!!

More
14 years 6 months ago #80262 by Simon Wells
Replied by Simon Wells on topic K2Store - A Simple Shopping cart extension for K2
No problem, I have started to spread the word about this.
Good job ;)

Simon

Ramesh Elamathi said:hi... k2 joom... Thanks for testing...

K2Joom said:I have just set this up on K2Joom.com and confirm that this is working in sandbox mode. No issues!!

• Ramesh Elamathi
More
14 years 6 months ago #80263 by Ramesh Elamathi
Thanks... If you need any help in this... or anyone else, dont hesitate to contact me in mail or skype: rameshelamathi

K2Joom said:No problem, I have started to spread the word about this. Good job ;)

Simon

Ramesh Elamathi said:hi... k2 joom... Thanks for testing...

K2Joom said:I have just set this up on K2Joom.com and confirm that this is working in sandbox mode. No issues!! 100% working and no issues!!!

More
14 years 5 months ago #80264 by riga75
Sorry I have followed the procedures you described and you see the price but I see no buttons or add to cart ... where am I wrong?
Thanks

• Ramesh Elamathi
More
14 years 5 months ago #80265 by Ramesh Elamathi
Hi

You might have failed to enable the K2Store plugin... check in the plugin manager

If you still have issues, send me the link to the site.

Thanks.

stefano rigazio said:Sorry I have followed the procedures you described and you see the price but I see no buttons or add to cart ... where am I wrong? Thanks

More
14 years 5 months ago #80266 by riga75
The site is a test site and it is this:
http://esperimenti . tregima . it/categoria-k2/item/3-cucina-moderna.html
the plugin is active

Ramesh Elamathi said:Hi
You might have failed to enable the K2Store plugin... check in the plugin manager

Thanks.

stefano rigazio said:Sorry I have followed the procedures you described and you see the price but I see no buttons or add to cart ... where am I wrong? Thanks

• Ramesh Elamathi
More
14 years 5 months ago #80267 by Ramesh Elamathi
Hi

I checked the site... can u also check whether the K2 Plugin param (you can find it in the K2 parametres) is enabled?

seems it is turned off...

stefano rigazio said:The site is a test site and it is this: http://esperimenti . tregima . it/categoria-k2/item/3-cucina-moderna.html
the plugin is active

Ramesh Elamathi said:Hi You might have failed to enable the K2Store plugin... check in the plugin manager

Thanks.

• Ramesh Elamathi
More
14 years 5 months ago #80268 by Ramesh Elamathi
Hi

Thanks for your interest. Yes. You can add more functions such as shipping and more payment options in the checkout process.

Currently this is a simple extension providing the shopping cart functionality to K2. However, we can expand this extension to suite your needs.

Contact me in skype: rameshelamathi or email me: rameshelamathi at gmail dot com.

Thanks

Παναγιώτης (Core Studios) said:I'm planning on building a new shop these days and I'm seriously thinking to use K2 and this component. I wanted to ask some questions: #1: My customers will mostly use "Cash on delivery" method to pay their products, will I be able to do this using this component?

#2: Is it possible to have checkout steps? I want the customer to choose a shipping method and a payment method. I also want them to fill out their information without being logged in to the site

#3: Is this module making any changes to the extra-field "price" (in the database)? I want to have search-by-extra-fields functionality using a K2 module which does this and I want to know if it's going to be compatible with this component.

All in all, is it a reliable and promising solution for my shop? I don't want to use VirtueMart again.

Thanks